Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Direktor Volker Koch, BDM Oberkommando | Subject: Ceasefire with Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[Image: Laura_Caspers.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Laura Caspers, Staatssekretärin of the Bundeskabinett Sekretariat
SOURCE: Bundeskanzleramt, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Ceasefire with Liberty

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter direktor Koch, Staatssekretärin Caspers hier. I just want to formally inform you that government accepted the ceasefire offered by The Republic of Liberty, in case you somehow missed publicly broadcasted inauguration speech of new kanzlerin. Make any necessary steps, bitte, to make sure that all your units will adhere it, unless you didn´t already, of course. I think I don´t have to stress that government doesn´t want to see any incidents which may enganger upcoming diplomatic negotiations with Liberty. No rogue units will be tolerated.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,

Staatssekretärin Laura Caspers

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

(//created by Laura C.)

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Secured military channel

● RECIPIENTS:... Staatssekretärin Laura Caspers
● SENDER:.......... Direktor Volker Koch
● LOCATION:...... Bonn Station, New Berlin System
● PRIORITY:.......
| █ █ █ ░ ░ |
● SUBJECT:........ Re: Ceasefire with Liberty

Sehr geehrte Frau Staatssekretärin,

We are aware of the ceasefire and about the upcoming peace negotiations with Liberty. All necessary measures have been made.

Frau Caspers, if i may speak openly... Your transmission confused me a little bit. I sense another reason why you contact me, not just because of Rheinland's diplomatic negotiations with Liberty. What exactly leads you to suspect rogue units within our ranks, If you don't mind the question? It sounds like the Bundeskanzleramt has lost its trust towards the Büro. No matter what kind of lies the Bundschuh tries to spread about us in public, my agents work for the Vaterland, not against it. And you may believe me if i say, there won't be any incidents in future that could harm any diplomatic efforts of our government, as long as i'm in charge of the BDM.

May our new Kanzler... Kanzlerin Neumann, lead our glorious Vaterland with great strength and wisdom!

Hochachtungsvoll,

Direktor Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: direktorzpui8.png]

Message End