Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tinker and Transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2aYaEOq.png]

[Image: VV07fBl.png]
Origin: Bounty Hunters Guild Offices, Planet Houston, Texas | RESOLVING... | VERIFIED |
Sender: Guildmaster John "Mephistoles" Marshall | RESOLVING... | VERIFIED |
Data Input: Text Only, No Attachments
Recipient: Tinker and Transport

Subject: Tinkers Haven, Docking Module

Tinkers,

I don't like beating around the bush and I'm sure you don't either, so I'll get straight to business.

First, you openly advertise that you build quality docking modules for an attractive price. I want to put in an order for one.

Second, if this order is accepted, I want to know if I can contribute to bringing in the needed materials myself to speed things up.

Finally, and most importantly, base access. The Xenos operate in southern Texas, and as a result, so does The Guild. Adding the BHG| tag to your docking registry would give us access to a potentially life-saving repair point, improve security around your base and expand your equipment market. Bar sales would probably rise, too. Consider this a request for you to allow us to land on the Haven.

Regards,

Mephistoles

[Image: mnGWY6l.png]
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, Guildmaster Marshall.

First of all, thank you for communication.
I will be available at the Haven if you want to have a chat with me, and would greet cooperation with the Hunters.

Normally the verification of a group entry into the Havens docking list is buisness for the Board of Trustees, but as Mr. Tukker is at the moment unavailable I have contacted the Board directly.
Your request is < accepted > , welcome to the Haven.

If you would like to discuss further buisness with the Board that can be arranged easily.

All ships carrying BHG| transponder now have entry to the Haven, and I expect the cantina will probably notice that. Feel free to order specials from Olsen, our Barman is an old and experienced member and can be helpful.

This is a civilian station, not a Freeport. Be welcome to rest, recuperate or trade at the Haven, and the clinic and its staff will accept customers or emergency cases readily too. But please keep a civil profile on board : no weapons use, no fighting. Our guys use the training grounds on Houston if they want to clear any strife ... or the Pelaqua Nera.
But I dont think a group of professionals like you will need my assistance in that, huh ?
Your pilots are egligible for free emergency treatment, and will be cared for till you send somebody to pick them up. We do have cheap second hand ships from time to time by the way.

As for the module facility :
We have currently just finished a module, and if you are quick you can pick it up. All modules are set to free purchase the moment they are produced, and I have started the next one today. If an affiliated trader wishes to speed up construction by bringing us the needed supplies you are welcome to do so. All prises are set to a fair middle margin, allowing profitable trading but no high range cash broking.

I usually do not reserve modules, but could do so on request if the market is fluctuating badly and you have a timeline to meet. Visite me in my office and we will find an agreement on that, a good bottle of wine usually gets my attention.

Last but not least :
Mainly by our scrapping crews we sometimes pick up criminals that decided to run head first into a Salvager or do some other stupid moove. These are brought back to the Haven and treated for exposure, and then remain at the prison levle till somebody picks them up and transfers them to their final destination.
Feel free to help them along if you wish, spares me the duty of contacting chief Maskage to organize the transfer or drawing a scrapping ship from duty to do the job.
Same is for other equipment or tradeable goods. We are a semi- open trade platform, meaning we restrict access to the Haven for security reasons but allow full trade access to all who have been welcomed to dock.

As you have. Good hunting out there !

Welcome to the Haven

FynnMcScrap
Foreman of Tinkers Haven
Representative of Tinker and Transport trade union

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]