Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Geoff Enfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Geoff Enfield
Subject: Meanwhile

Why do I always end up coming to you for things?

Like really; it's like I'm having to talk an annoying child just to make sure I have a 3rd meal every day. Seriously-- It's that bad

To the point though, I've got a friend whose looking for a favor; and seeing as you were "so helpful" with the last time we asked you for supplies, I thought of you when the subject of imports came up.

Go do the Light's work.. or whatever it is you call it; We'll make sure you're paid accordingly for your input.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/yXndtPQ.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
......Encrypted Communication Stream......
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Mrs "Sasspinosa"

You'll expect me to deliver a few sections of the parts soon. I'm a little tied up with a systems malfunction on my Liner, but you'll see some supplies run in by the end of the week, I'll talk about my payment in a while, I'm not one for credits right now, I'm stocked up on them from our last contract and a few others I'm doing. Maybe a hidey hole on your Planet or base to do some of my work away from government regulation or just holding onto a favour when I need it, like I said, I don't know... I'll think of something

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED