Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omicron Supply Industries | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UB6dz8E.png]

"Konbanwa representatives of Omircon Supply Industries," The Kusarian woman bows.

"my name is Munen Musou, Hatsuyume of The Sisterhood of Dreams, a group belonging to the Golden Chrysanthemum movement. Recently we had some ...'issues'... with one of our a contractors, which -forced- us to 'cancel' the shipping agreement we had with them." She shows a well-trained regretful countenance.

An energic smile forms on her lips and she continues highly motivated.
"However," Munen makes a dismissive gesture with her hand. "this lies in the past. I'm more interested in the -future-. While I was looking through our database for potential replacement partners to complete the remaining deliveries tied to said contract I happened to stumbled over an event between one of your employees and one of my sisters. He and therefore your organization has proven to be reliable, trustworthy and most importantly, discreet. And while I am aware that this initial image of yours I currently have was made under life-threatening circumstances for your employee I'd like to offer you the chance that we find out how things will go without such -forceful- measures."
Munen takes a deep breath through the tube in her nasal wing.
"The following list shows you the commodities needed to be delivered to the Battleship your pilot already had the honour to step foot on when he delivered his goods, in the Okinawa system." A digital list of different supplies appears:

Quote:- 900 Quantum Multiplexors
- 12.500 Nuclear Devices
- 19.700 Optical Chips
- 24.300 Optronics

The list disappears. "Now, of course your service would not be without any reward. In fact, I offer you two different rewards to choose from - if I happened to innervate your interest that is. You can choose from one of the following and the details can be discussed." A short written summary of her offer appears on the screen:

Quote:Option 1 - Regular payment:
The Sisterhood will recompensate you for your service. After our current agreement regarding your vessels passing through Kusari and her vicinity ends we will re-evaluate your organization and our future relations anew.

Option 2 - Extension of our current agreement:
The Sisterhood will extend the current armistice your vessels currently can relish in Kusari and her vicinity by another two months. After this period of time we will re-evaluate your organization and our future relations anew.

The Kusarian's face reappears. "And all I ask in addition to either option are the things one would expect naturally: reliabilty, trustworthiness and discretion - without having to apply any form of pressure.

What is on your mind?"

[Image: mFA1jyR.png]
[Image: RRvg2De.png]
[**Visible to Munen Musou, Hatsuyume of The Sisterhood of Dreams**]]

Ms. Musou,

My name is Isaac Nemo, I've been authorized by the board of directors to handle negotiation of this contract.

While the board finds your contract more than favorable we were hoping to secure something a little more permanent than the simple renewing of a non-aggression pact for a set period of time. Given what work OSI has done for you in the past, and thinking of what work we could do for you in the future, beyond this newly proposed contract. We feel it would be in everyone's best interest if the non-aggression pact was extended indefinitely at the completion of this deal. Many of our pilots view travel in Kusari to be second to none; with continued free and non-taxed trade through your controlled space the Sisterhood and OSI can both immensely benefit from a permanent agreement.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

"Konbanwa Nemo-san,

I am pleased to hear that you seem to be more interested in the future than just in the volatile pleasure of mere profit which goes void once your mind perished. However, we seem to have a misunderstanding here... The 'work' Omicron Supply Industries has done for us was made under pressure. Now I want to find out if your organization can do that without being pressured.

Your people have the reputation not to discriminate between allegiances, to cater to the grey market.

A close bond can't be established, lest you sell us short to one of Amaterasu's enemies. If a permanent non-aggression pact is what your mind 'truly' desires for your vessels passing through Kusari we need you to haul whatever we want and whenever we want, under any circumstances - always tied to an adequate reward of course.

-After- you have proven to be reliant, trustworthy and discreet."

Ms. Musou,

If we cannot work out a permanent non-aggression pact than I request you re-consider the duration of the non-aggression pact. According to our own records of the previous contract, whether made under duress or not, we traded 10,000 units of material for two months of non-aggression towards our employees. Therefor the offer of 57,400 units of material for only two more months of non-aggression is quite unreasonable. I wish to keep the current ratio of 10,000 to 2, meaning the order of close to 60,000 units would represent an entire year of non-aggression instead.

Isaac Nemo

"Nemo-san,

how about the following: You -will- receive 10 months of non-aggression pact, making it a full year in total, hai? -After- the deliveries are done successfully.

For the duration of this pact the following will apply:"

Quote:"...we need you to haul whatever we want and whenever we want, under any circumstances - always tied to an adequate reward of course..."

"As long as you follow this line of thinking and act accordingly the agreement will stay valid and we will respect our part until its full duration has passed. -If- you decide not to, we will reconsider. After the time has passed we will talk again about renewing this agreement or maybe other options.

May the goddess inspire your mind."

Ms. Musou,

We find the stated terms agreeable. Expect contract completion soon™.

Isaac Nemo

"Splendid!

I will inform my sisters of the new arrangement once you confirmed the remaining deliveries. Of course you have all clearences needed.

May Amaterasu guide your pilots safely."

[Image: FJ9srRj.png]

Sender ID: Minori Rei.
Sender Location: Ainu Depot.
Transmission Priority: Low.
Transmission Encryption: Low.

“I won’t take much of your time.”

“Go aisatsu watashi no yūjin. If there’s a scenario the Sisterhood abhors, it’s being not kept in the loop; this particular contract stuck out prominently in the neural-net backlog. The empress accepts that Omicron Supply Industries is a broad, bureaucratic cooperation with a broader range of customers, so we pray that our own outsourcing work hasn’t been buried amongst external priorities. We value the reliability of our subcontractors and have a reputation for - concern - if the subcontractor attempts to breach contract on us without notifying us priorly. The GMG being a notorious case in point.”

“I’m not to flex the terms of our agreement, but OSI would do well to affix a ‘no later than’ date on the required deliveries. Note; our none-aggression pact was founded on the basis that OSI would capitulate to our logistics demands. If you don’t deliver the goods, then we’ll do our damndest to ensure you won’t be able to fulfil your other, third-party deliveries whilst they traverse Kusarian space. None-aggression is expedited by deliverance. None-deliverance expedites aggression. This is an extreme countermeasure and will only be employed under extreme circumstances. Remain moderate, be mindful and stay true our present terms, and you have no need for fear.”

“Watashitachi o shippai shinaide kudasai. For your own health.”

[Image: kXcUv78.png]