Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hC0YN4L.png]

//DOWNLOADING//
/OPEN FILE/

Guildmaster,

I am Commander James Blake, of the Research Vessel Okeanos Explorer. I believe we met briefly near Freeport 11 a few days ago.

I wanted to inquire to the status of Planet Nauru, given the changing political scene following the last major battle in Omicron Delta. As a researcher into Daam K'Vosh culture Planet Nauru represents a gem in our field of study given that it is the only planet we have record of that has ruins that aren't related to either the Daam K'Vosh or Slomon K'Hara. I look forward to your answer.

Regards,
James Blake
Commander R/V-Okeanos.Explorer

//END FILE//
///CLOSING TRANSMISSION///

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Nauru
Encryption: Invincible

Greetings Mr. Blake

Unfortunately I must inform you that Planet Nauru is not open to non-Core personnel until further notice. Not only is there no safe means of allowing civilians to easily descend onto the Planet at this point, but also there's still a small group of Corsairs stranded on the planet who will stop at nothing to survive. They will take Corsair brutality to levels you have never seen before. Please allow us to at least ensure the planet has a safe means for civilian personnel to reach the surface and that the ruins are secure from Corsair presence first before you launch any expeditions. I will inform you myself once it is safe.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::
[Image: hC0YN4L.png]

//DOWNLOADING//
/OPEN FILE/

Guildmaster,

While I admire your resolve for the civilian population of the sector this isn't my first rodeo. Everyone aboard is aware of the volatility of this region of space. That being said; If I provided the necessary building material would the Core be willing to provide the manpower to secure the ruins my team is interested in. From our own scanners we are able to see the sporadic fighting across the surface but there is little activity north of the polar freeze line, where our teams wish to land.

Regards,
James Blake
Commander R/V-Okeanos.Explorer

//END FILE//
///CLOSING TRANSMISSION///

[/quote]

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Nauru
Encryption: Invincible

Mr. Blake,

I am keeping my stance on this matter I am afraid. There will be no expeditions until further notice.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::