Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bloodrose Syndicate Faction Activity Freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: CZ50jlx.png]

I am posting here as the 1IC of the Bloodrose Syndicate to inform the community of the current status of the faction. As of this moment, all of our current role play is being placed on hold. I was not aware of certain activities going on within my faction over the past few months due to the activities and methods employed as my 2IC, including but not limited to the act of fully refusing me access to the Bloodrose forum account. All of our currently active role play within the faction is being put on hold until we figure out who is doing what in the faction and where we stand from a leadership standpoint and onward.

As the 1IC of the faction it was my task to lay out the base work for our Faction Lore and ideals, though due to medical reasons, at the time of the factions startup, Protégé took an active role leading the faction until my recovery was complete. Starting from around the middle of June, I attempted multiple times, resulting in many abusive arguments in which my requests, suggestions, issues and other such subjects regarding my running of the faction were rudely and abusively denied by Protégé.

When I decided to simply leave the faction instead of dealing with his abuse, I was coerced into staying due to how central my Character and role play are to the factions core and role play as a whole. Promises were made and leadership was supposedly given back to me each time. However, immediately afterwards each of these "Apologies" the situation remained the same. With every idea, or RP implementation I sought, Protégé stepped in, blocking my attempts as well as refusing anything I wanted for the faction, stating, "Your ideas are stupid. Your reasons don't make sense. I've ran factions before, you have not, I know what I'm doing."

On attempts to force my authority, Protégé would bend somewhat only until he found a point of which he could take over and force his own role play and wishes for this. The most recent evidence of this regards active role play between a secondary, Bloodrose character of my own by the name of Marcelo Bloodrose, and a character of by the name of Zoe Cromwell. After "Instructing" the two of us that he, Protégé, needed to be in on the RP so as to know what has been happening, he soon found that it impeded RP he had planed between his character, Nathan Bloodrose and Skoraks character, Zoe. His immediate reaction, which he continued to inform us that would be happening soon, was the execution of Marcelo due to his actions with Zoe Cromwell. Even with my outright denying of this as well as Skoraks refusal, Protégé continued to tell us his character would be taking measures to insure his own agenda no matter what the two of us, Myself and Skorak, had planned.

There have been many other issues and attempts to take control of the faction from Protege, however, none of them were successful and I am now finding myself needing to take a fresh look at the faction leadership and how the faction as a whole is run. Under Protege's command, the faction has been active in many fights within Liberties borders, and when not doing so, they are trading Cardamine. This is not what the Bloodrose Syndicate was created for. The factions goals and reasons for existing were laid out in the feedback thread and have not been approached as they should be due to Protégé's methods. For now, the Bloodrose Faction is being placed on a temporary hold and all RP as stated before, will be halted. The end result will most likely be decided by the members of the faction, however, input from the community would be appreciated.
(08-19-2015, 10:13 AM)Chrono Wrote: [ -> ]the faction has been active in many fights within Liberties borders, and when not doing so, they are trading Cardamine. This is not what the Bloodrose Syndicate was created for.

This is what creates and keeps activity going.

This on the other hand is Prot approved garbage and makes nobody want to log ever.
Good luck. I don't know what happened neither do I want to know, but resolve it as soon as possible as you were bringing a solid activity to the server.
I am pretty surprised how one's words can be misinterpreted (the entirety of the first post is basically made up exaggeration). I wanted to talk this out on teamspeak but seeing how you basically decided to go public and start the entire drama, there's literally no reason for me to waste my time dealing with people who cannot pick up a single discussion without screaming about not being given enough power. I guess it's also been a lesson for me not to have a faction rely on a person that I disagree strongly with. I have edited it for you, do try to be a bit nicer in future - St.Denis Oh well.

All I have to say is, you people really need to stop taking the game so seriously. I could just, out of curiosity or revenge, delete everything that I have access to, but quite honestly that's something that takes up way too much time and does not serve any purpose. I'm not very happy that I wasted like four months of faction development to simply have its backbone snapped but I wish you and Altejago luck in driving this to the ground.

Also thanks to Venk, Cashew, Traxit, Thyr and Skorak for helping with keeping this thing running as long as it did. I will now go ahead and spend my time on something that's worth more than this.

*drops mic*
(08-19-2015, 10:54 AM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]I will now go ahead and spend my time on something that's worth more than this.

*cough* Wink
(08-19-2015, 10:54 AM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]All I have to say is, you people seriously need to stop taking the game so seriously. I could just, out of curiosity or revenge, delete everything that I have access to, ...

Mods / Admins would restore the posts anyway, so it really is a waste of time Big Grin
*Achilies captures and executes Jack Henderson* = powergaming
*Achilies attempts to capture Jack Henderson* = roleplay

(08-19-2015, 10:24 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]This on the other hand is Prot approved garbage and makes nobody want to log ever.

Privaterino

Mental and anger issues aren't something you should joke about. The dude looks alright. There have been a couple of people with actual issues in discovery before, and they could be spotted a mile away.
(08-19-2015, 11:55 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2015, 10:24 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]This on the other hand is Prot approved garbage and makes nobody want to log ever.

Privaterino

Must preserve pride.
This was a good faction.
Bye.
Pages: 1 2 3