Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The National Council - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: HHLpytK.png]

The National Council
Human Resources Department

To join the ranks of the National Council's forces, please fill the Standard Application Form Q-146. The form will be processed by our department and we will inform you of the results as soon as they are ready. You can also contact us using the Maltese neural net or speak with one of our pilots in space.

Vesuvius Flotilla Application Form:
Code:
[size=medium][color=#775e82][pi amount=10][font=Open Sans][align=justify][size=xx-large][color=#e0512d]Standard Application Form V-312 [/color][/size]

[indent][color=#e0512d]Name:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Gender:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Date of Birth:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Place of Birth:[/color] <write here>

[color=#e0512d]Fighting abilities:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Reason for joining:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Former relations with the hostile groups (if any):[/color] <write here>

[color=#e0512d]A brief biography:[/color]

[indent]<write here>[/indent]

[color=#e0512d]DISCORD name:[/color] <write here or send a pm to the faction account>

[/indent][/color][/size][/align][/font][/pi]

Corsica Intelligence Division Application Form:
Code:
[size=medium][color=#775e82][pi amount=10][font=Open Sans][align=justify][size=xx-large][color=#e0512d]Standard Application Form CID-745 [/color][/size]

[color=#e0512d]Education:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Skills:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Personal traits:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Previous military/para-miliraty service:[/color] <write here>

[color=#e0512d]DISCORD name:[/color] <write here or send a pm to the faction account>

Atlantis Manufacturing Application Form:
Code:
[size=medium][color=#775e82][pi amount=10][font=Open Sans][align=justify][size=xx-large][color=#e0512d]Standard Application Form AM-252 [/color][/size]

[indent][color=#e0512d]Qualifications:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Goals:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Relations in other houses but Malta:[/color] <write here>
[color=#e0512d]Cardamine dependency:[/color] <write here>

Name: Miguel Serpentine
Birthday: 800, not known precisely.
Place of Birth: Planet of Malta
Nationality: Maltesse
Biography:

Born of a slave whore from Badlands that his father traded to Maltessian strip club. A bad start for with figure with half Maltessian blood. However his father was caring enough to take his son as turret gunner, a crazy cardamine addict, who was a former Maltessian fleet commander and a well known trader. At the age of 5 his father vessel has been shot down during war, but he was luckly captured by enemy fleet. Raised by Corsair's, who took his true identity as a slave child he quickly learnt his ways in ship maneuvering and combat, but also their strategy.

Later on, betraying them and returning to his homeland he went in his father footsteps joining Mosquito 75th squadron, where he used what he learnt and started up a cardamine and slavery business. Unfortunately not long after he felt into some troubles with Liberty Rouges owning them a bit of a fortune. Additionally his former leader found out about his Corsair background and he had to flee from Planet Malta as a traitor to save his life.

Previous Fighting experience: Corsairs, Mosquito 75th squadron
Previous Research experience: None
Addiction to any kind of drug? (if yes, which one?): Cardamine
Do you know who/what the 'Spirits' are?: Yes.
Which Division do you want to apply for and why? (Security and Strike Division/Research Division): Security and Strike Divinsion

//ooRP section:
S.K.Y.P.3: libertinepl
Have you ever been sanctioned (if so, what for?): No.
Your personal reason for joining {MaEx}: Suitable history of my previous character and lackment of ship.
Standard Application Form Q-146

Name: Akane Nakahara
Date of Birth: 13/7/799 A.S
Place of Birth: Ainu Depot, Hokkaido System.

Protect your rights, protect the rights of Malta on the existence A brief biography: Right, where to begin...

Started off in Kusari, lived most of my life there, with my Chrysanthemum mother and Dragon father. To be honest, Kusari is fine, yet steeped in age old tradition which seeks only to bore me. So I left to the Omicrons and signed myself with the Contari Lance in 821. Through my skill and talent, I was able to rise through the ranks, until I reached Cavaliere rank. Then, the family broke apart, and I found myself drifting into the arms of the Bloodrose Syndicate, allured by the family appeal. However, I was quickly dispelled from this illusion, and left promptly after my realization.

I was then almost tempted to return to Kusari, but I spent some time instead working independently, exploring the Omicrons and familiarizing myself with the environment that the Outcasts inhabit. With the recent rise of the National Council, I've decided to stay, and help the cause.

5.k.y.p.3 protocols: new_world_user
Reply Form Q-146-1

Dear Akane Nakahara,

Your application has been processed. We are pleased to see that Kusarian is offering her service to Malta and it's people. We are not questioning your experience or loyalty, your past service to known families says a lot. You are accepted in the ranks of 16th Flotilla as the Captain. We will send you detailed instructions shortly.

Name: António Delgado
Date of Birth: 793 A.S
Place of Birth: Planet Malta

A brief biography:

António was born in Planet Malta. He wasn't born into the nobillity, although his parents had some degree of power in the small town where he was born, they did not own much more then an old and rusty Dromedary given to them by António's grandparents.

When he reached eighteen he had little interest in receiving more education even though it was within his capabillities.Instead he decided he wanted to use his parents Dromedary to grow the familly's fortune and so he joined a small group of Cardamine smugglers and would often travel to some independent worlds such as Coronado or Kepler on his trips.After some time he started wondering if Cardamine really was the right approach, besides the rest of Malta and its allies, the Sirius Sector seem to have no interest in Cardamine and rather hatred towards it and so after about twenty-six months of selling Cardamine within Liberty and Kusari he decided to take his money and leave the business.

Over the last years António has worked as an information broker, selling information regarding certain groups,individuals,locations among other things to anyone who would pay his price, this made him gain larger profits and influence then he ever did with his Dromedary which he used to expand his business. Now after being in Malta for some years he has come to the conclusion that Maltese Nation won't go far if they continue using approachs as soo much piracy, hostillity and the trade of Cardamine. Altough his skills in combat or politics are nothing far and beyond that of an average person he believes his expertise can be put to good use within the National Council of Malta for he trully thinks that they have the right ideals for Malta.

5KYP-3 protocols: freelancer-shalo

Name: Aidan Reeves
Date of Birth: February 28th 803 A.S
Place of Birth: Cargo-bay of a Scylla - We'll go with Liberty though.

A brief biography:

Spent most of my teenage life working with the Legion and the Commonwealth of Liberty until a few recently...questionable differences in opinion arose. I've met and if I'm remembering correctly, actually hunted down people that may or may not be your friends in the year I've spent officially flying under the Legion's colors. I've always been good with ships and weapons, in fact that's why I was one of the youngest Officers to rise ranks when in the Legion so quickly. Given my recent defection and grudges with Legion, I'm more than willing to serve the The National Council to my fullest capacity with the efficiency I've been able to hone over the years of hard and unforgiving work. I primary specialize in fighters, mostly very heavy variants.
Among other numerous skills, negotiation and procurement of information also fit into my personal little resume, though the Legion never really liked my methods of getting people to talk, there does just so happen to be more than one way to skin a cat.

I might still follow the principle of Purity by Fire, but I have the strangest feeling that might actually be something you'd like to have at your disposal.

5KYP-3 protocols: Reeves
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5