Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Erik Nodtviet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: BHG Core
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Business

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Unfortunately it seems as though the Neuralnet Crash has managed to destroy the original transmission, however everything has been done exactly as instructed and I assume you will know what this is about. All of the materials have been delivered as requested and the information is being sent directly via secure courier.

If at all possible, it would be appreciated if the payment could be taken to the Freeport in Delta. The Courier freighter I am sending with the Data will also be carrying the personnel needed to ensure the payment can be moved safely out of Delta.

Transmission feed CLOSED

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Business
Encryption: Invincible

Greetings Mr. Ivankov,

Thank you for the deliveries. I have also successfully received the Intel. Your payment will be moved to the Freeport once it is ready. I will notify you later after it has been transported there. On that note: take care when navigating through Omicron Delta as Nomad presence has increased within the system recently. Make sure you stick to the patrol paths.

Anyway, thank you for the data and the deliveries. Recently you and your underlings performed some salvaging work for us, but the communication entailing those efforts was lost in the Neural Net crash. Fortunately, I was able to back up the transmission. I will relay the data in here in the near future so that the salvaging operations can be resumed.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Business
Encryption: Invincible

Greetings Mr. Ivankov,

Yet again the blackmail went nowhere and those I had sent it to were uncooperative. It seems Sirius has a habit of this.

Regardless, we will pay you nonetheless. The two Orcas and the Bottlenose are currently at Freeport 11, waiting to be picked up.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

:::[Re-Tramsmitting]:::

:::[Re-Tramsmitting]:::