Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Red Hessian Armee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_:-=Incoming Transmission=-:_

CommID: Tery Willow, The Order Medical Staff
To: Red Hessian Armee
Subject: Meh

Where to start? You've kinda disappointed me, Red Hessians. I was on my way to accomplish Medical mission in Dresden when I found this brawl between Rheinland Military and Red Hessians. I refused to join this brawl for a while, but Military has decided to attack me so I helped with destrution of one Military vessel. Afterwards one of yours engaged me instead of the Military force, I tried to tell him I am with him against Military but he refused to listen to me and even another Red Hessian Armee pilot who told him to stop as well. My shields couldn't hold it any longer, so I was an easy chick for Military bomber class vessel. The Order and Red Hessians keep friendly-neutral relationship as far as I know, so can you please inform your pilots about it? It was a lucky day, all survived without bruises nor scars.

~Tery Willow, The Order Medical Staff
--------------------------------------- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---------------------------------------

[Image: jVkyoxv.jpg?1]

Sender: ----------- Jens Dreher, Major of the Red Hessian Armor
Recipient: -------- Tery Willow, The Order Medical Staff
Subject: ----------- RE: Meh

Guten Tag Herr Willow,

As a Representative of the Red Hessian Army I would like to officially apologize for the incident. As can be seen in your footage I even tried to stop him. The whole thing is a huge misunderstanding. Are you sure there are no injuries? It looked pretty critical out there!

According to the Pilot who shot you... He acted in self defense after apparently being shot by you. There is no evidence of this claim. While fighting he also turned off his communicator and was not able to see your clear signals to stop engaging.

Finally, your ship must have been damaged badly after that explosion. I would like to offer a small financial Compensation of 20.000.000 SC for this incident from my private account. This is the least we can do. Please accept this and the Red Hessians, the Pilots and my personal apology for this incident. This will not happen again. I also hope this does not change how things stand between us. Tough times stand ahead and we need one another to get trough this.

Please update me on your health status and give me a banking address for me to send the financial compensation.

Sincerely and Freundliche GrĂ¼sse

Major Jens Dreher
The Red Hessian Army

--------------------------------------- END TRANSMISSION ---------------------------------------
_:-=Incoming Transmission=-:_

CommID: Tery Willow, The Order Medical Staff
To: Red Hessian Armee
Subject: Meh

Tery here once again. Thank you for the explanation of this accident, Major. If you don't mind, I'll kindly refuse your money, because I just wanted to point out this problem and find out if there were any changes in our relationship. Thank you once again!

~Tery Willow, The Order Medical Staff