Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Erika Espinosa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LhWaypp.png]

To: Erika Espinosa
Subject: Delivery Contract finalized payment

Looking at the final logistics manifest on deliveries requested by the Cross Administration, Atlantis has completed our end of the contract, may i request to see or negotiate what our payment will be. I was told by the Cross Administration council to contact you about finalizing it.

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]
[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Oranos
Subject: --

Seeing as you've performed your duties so well and Atlantis has been showing so much promise in the Maltese circles, I've been asked to let you know of the following:

Atlantis Manufacturing is now free of the shackles of a non-Maltese entity, and are permitted full autonomy within Malta's territory, with exceptions to the Security Zone around Carinea and Omicron-85. Furthermore, your vessel permissions have been updated to include your people's own gunships for defensive purposes, with anything larger being open for discussion should the need arise.

Finally, your work on the 75th's project has piqued the attention of a few members of our higher echelons who are preparing a certain.. project in the near future for Atlantis. Details will be made fully available in due time.

Present postings for the Maltese laws will soon be modified to permit allowances such as this, and will reflect this change.

Should you have any further questions, direct them here.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[Image: LhWaypp.png]

To: Erika Espinosa
Subject: Preparations, Security Deployment, and many thanks.

This is good news, but with your quote on future plans, I will prepare the necessary stages. But since I too am also planning a few projects myself for the better development of my Organization and to Malta, I will be establishing several security teams for safeguarding vital locations such as our Headquarters, Residential zones, Manufacturing bases on Malta. These guards in white armor only wield the necessities for defending critical installations. Maybe keeping the peace too, depending if anyone likes to stir trouble on our doorstep. They'll be arriving with several gunship vessels quite soon.

[Image: UGqk9JDm.png]

Its been good to see that our Organizations are working well together, and with its up most importance that we continue this for the prosperity and economic well-being of the Maltese state and the Omicrons. I expect we'll be working together for some time.

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]