Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To GMG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hleth6y.gif]
COMM ID: Agent "Veto"
TARGET ID: Gas miners Guild
Regarding: Smugglers heading towards Guild space

Greetings, this is Agent Veto with the LSF. We've recently stopped a vessel within Liberty hauling assorted crates of munitions that can best be described as less than legal. Normally we would obviously not involve the Guild with such matters, but he indicated his destination as an installation in Sigma 13 known as Lagos Depot. While the LSF has databases containing information on many of the installations throughout Sirius, this one does not appear on any of them. Given this we would like to request any information regarding this installation the Guild may have.

With that said, the LSF will be conducting a full investigation into this matter and would appreciate any information you may be able to provide. As the smuggling of these munitions is illegal in both of our territories, I believe it to be in our interests to cooperate regarding this. I hope for and await a favorable reply.

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Agent Veto,

Your message comes at a most curious time. A comm from the Liberty Security Force is unusual, yet, the content of your message indicates similarities with a recent interaction between The Guild and a ship identifying itself as part of the Archangel Fighters Club.

A transport bearing their identification was detected in Sigma-13 a short time ago, also carrying a haul of unregistered ammunition. It refused to do anything other than attempt to flee when confronted, and so we could not glean any further information from the pilot. It is a reasonable assumption that this "Lagos Depot" was their destination.

The Guild is not aware of such an installation, but I'm sure there is no need to explain why its naming convention is not a particularly good omen. Our paramilitary is mobilising, and will be combing the system in an attempt to verify the claims that you have witnessed.

Our knowledge of this so-called Fighters Club is sparse, so in the meantime I would like to request a small briefing of sorts on this faction in order to help us better understand its motivations, which may lead to clues in our end of Sirius. We will, of course, gladly keep you appraised of our own investigations as they proceed.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura
[Image: hleth6y.gif]
COMM ID: Agent "Veto"
TARGET ID: Gas miners Guild
Regarding: Smugglers heading towards Guild space

I appreciate you taking the time to answer me, Mister Namura. Unfortunately as the case is still ongoing and I am gathering details I am unable to share many more details that do not pertain to my request until the case has concluded. I can however send you a file relating to our last incident involving a member of the Archangels Fighter Club, and can also confirm that in this case we are referring to another one of their vessels. This is slightly inconvenient in this case, however it would be against protocol to release non-relevant information in an ongoing investigation. I trust you will understand the necessity of this.

It is somewhat unfortunate that you are unable to provide any more information about their destination, I will attempt to find out about it from them directly but I doubt they will answer honestly. Unless your search turns up something, I believe the next time we speak will be when I am releasing the ending details of this specific case to you. I would also like to formally offer my pledge that the Liberty Security Forces will do everything in our power in order to crack down on anyone hauling illegal materials into the direction of Guild space, especially those that can be used in a potentially violent manner.

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]