Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : BPA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Bretonia Police Authority
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Newbury Impound Complex

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Greetings, to whoever may be reading this. The reason I am contacting you is, as indicated in the subject header of this transmission, Newbury Impound. I'd heard that impounded ships were frequently put on auction, but everytime I've flown through it appears as if nothing is being auctioned off.

If these are currently on hold or the ships being repossessed due to the ongoing war effort, it is admittedly understandable. If they are simply being held at another location or if I somehow have bad timing I would appreciate any information about them since I'm always on the lookout for a good fix up ship. That said, if the ships could at least fly off the station on their own that would be a plus.

Transmission feed CLOSED
Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov

The Ships that get sent to the Impound have a waiting time assigned to them to give their Owners time to pay their outstanding Fines.

Once this time has elapsed, the Ships are then sent to Southampton or Scarborough where they are stripped of their useful components. The hulls are then melted down and are recycled to aid the War Effort.

Once the War is finally won, the Impound will be back to holding regular Auctions of Impounded Ships.

We are sorry that you have wasted time on trying, but we are sure that an Announcement will be forthcoming once the situation has been returned to normal.