Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »To: Enma Loyola, Leo Gray, Christopher Stone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: ”Keeper” Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, Independant Worlds
» SUBJECT: Invitation

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Good evening, I hope you all had a good rest.

Here is that handout that I promised you.

Survival is a tough thing out here, and this is only for the best of us. So what do you say? Do you wish to be one of my personal wingmen? I’d like to hear back from you. If you’re interested, I’ll give you the access code to the Wraith and let you in more of our plans. And I might have a couple of jobs for you.

Remember, we’re only small.

Ps. Chris, where the hell have you been?

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

|-Incoming Transmission-|

|-Location: Coronado, Barrier Gate Station-|

|-Video Feed: Offline-|

|-Sender ID: Leo Gray-|

Hello Raven...
I thought about this for few hours before I went to sleep. I decided that I wish to be your wing man. I am rather interested to see where this is going.
So Raven, tell me more about those "jobs" you have for us?

~Leo Gray

|-Transmission Terminated-|

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/xwYEVjy.jpg?2[/img]
Incoming Transmission

» COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
» LOCATION: Barrier Gate station, Coronado system.
» SUBJECT: RE: Invitation

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

Buonasera miss Raven,

Glad to hear that I managed to met your expectations. It seems that we reached he mutuality of trust in a quite short period. And I'm tempted to accept your proposal so far. Your personal wing is something that worth me as I have seen from our previous operations.

Besically I'm ready for the any sort of operations and I will follow the order until the end, but I would like to hear a bit more of details. So if it is possile please can you explain what it will be about. Again I inclined to follow any orders it is not like a have any barriers that holding me, just a bit of curiosity.

I'm not claiming to know your plans if you think of that, I can be just an executor, you know it. But you also know that I have a lack of meaning in my life currently, not sure if it's worth to gain again, hah. So-o, my position is still pretty unstable and I am barely feeling ground underfoot. Yet I still have to follow Nodviets commands as the member of the primary fleet, yet I didn't cut all ties with my old life, yet I'm not sure about my future. I... would like to hear your opinion on all of this, especially about Nodviets Core.

I will have to deal with some little difficulties beside the Core and life meaning. At least there will be no problem with cardamine in this area, this is one of the cardamine hubs. Ah, I will have to stick around for awhile. This place ins't like home, but I get used to places like this. Will await for your response and possible orders.

Yours Respectfully,_______

[Image: Wji52ss.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

[Image: wKTyeZO.png]

» ENCRYPTION: High

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Ah Miss Loyola, Mister Gray, great to hear from you.

First things first, we're going to have to pay... the Core a little visit. This is the part where you finally get to decide to either be under the Core's flag as a servant - a mindless drone forever fighting for a cause that will prove nothing. You've been through their training, they just intend to brainwash you for an endless war machine.

Or you can be free from them and help us 'purify' Humanity. You don't /have/ to stay with them, as I said in the past, it is your choice, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Concerning the visit of our brethren, we're doing it as a... hmpf, as a little loyalty test run for us in combat, as you wish. Oh, don't expect them to be in open arms either.

After this little visit, we have some diplomacy orientated jobs. It concerns the Eidolon and it's maintenance. Another thing, expect our ride to get messy. Not everyone will be our friends, and our combat skills should be top notch.

Oh and here's your entry cards. Get it uploaded to a blank datachip, then get your biometric print on a datacard, then place it into the card. Once the biometric print is set, it’s set. So… don’t… lose your hands…?

Attaching File...
>>>EIDOENTRYPASS.SCN

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Incoming Transmission

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

Good evening miss Raven,

I really have no reason to put the hands down. This visit was pretty usual to me, actually, I... used to fight the Core before so generally nothing new to me. But I felt strange, hopefully it didn't resflect on my coordination during the performance of my duties.

To be honest I was diappointed by the presence of Orders Overwatch vessels on our side, but as I said I'm ready to follow any orders.

I guess I can understand what are you talking about, I saw the Core from the outside for a pretty long time and now when I saw it from the inside I got the full nature of it I believe. But you know it is hard to judge being me. I have no personal ties with Core, so it was quite easy to me.

Ehm, let's just say I never was charged in any diplomatic work, but maybe I should try myself on it. At least it's looking like a good chance for it. But don't worry I will drop it off if I will only feel that I'm doing it bad.

Let me check... yes I have receive it. Thank you for the trust, I really appreciate it.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Loyola,

This isn't the most unusual of feelings, however, you shouldn't give into hate, as this isn't the goal at all. Even if they can be quite... unappreciative of individuals, they are still an essential role to the Omicrons. Same can be said with the Order. That is why they were there, to give an image to them. We shouldn't really desire any hostilies between them and us.

The point of this visit was not only to test your loyalty and combat skills, but to test the intergral structure of the Core and the Order.

For now, the balance appears to be quite nominal, but the Core appears to perhaps be weakening? Who knows. Maybe it was luck.

Becoming free from one's will tends to take a toll on one's soul, try not to become too carried away with your refreshed feelings.

Remember, don't form any strong emotions towards the factions, having a clear and unbiased mind helps you base your judgements, instead of clouding them with lust.

Either way, I am impressed with you and Leo's performance.

Now, about that task.

I'm going to give a brief overview of the situation. Currently, on the Eidolon, one of the power capacitors has overloaded and caused an issue on one of the Engineering decks. The crew down at that level cannot fix the problem as the mainframe to the power grid was damaged, due to that lengthy ionstorm. Because of this, the Eidolon barely has any kind of defence, with the weapon systems operating at 10% of it's base power, and the only defensive mechanic is the Cloaking Device. And lucky pot-shots with the limited energy capabilities.

What is required is a shipyard, the ability to physically build and repair a new power layout. Of course, we could attempt this in space, but that would be stupidly dangerous, nor do we have any safe locations to do this. Another issue is resources and materials for the deep repair.

Summoning it up: I want you to go check out one of the local factions, try to build up a relation with them, and see if we can be given temporary access to one of their shipyards, and find out what they could be compensated with.

Here's a list of people to check out. This applies to you too Leo. Choose one:

The Hellfire Legion - I know of Locklear already, and he knows me, but, it isn't certain if they're willing to help out. Another thing to note is that they're outlawed, so gaining supplies towards that might be tricky.

Crayterian Republic - The crooks *COUGH* group out in Coronado, who normally reside outside of the Barrier cloud. They might not be pleased to see us, but it's worth a shot. It's also the closest one. And legal.

The Council - They're at War with the Gallic oppression, and are also hostiles towards Outcasts. Though, we have yet to *formally* meet them. I heard they're around at the Gallic Borders? Though - it might be best to avoid any Royalist contact.

Independant Miners Guild - As of the recent, I've signed us up with a contract to assist against the Outcasts and the Corsairs in the near future, this may prove to be handy. I've also overheard rumours of them having great shipyards. Though, I've only seen one personally, which is Aland Shipyard in Omega-3, but for these people, perhaps time is the best choice as they build up trust from the contract.

Obviously don't go screaming out, "Hey - can my buddy park their battlecruiser there?!" - because that won't work. Though, I'm sure I don't have to remind you of this, but it's better safe than sorry.

If any of you succeed in this, well, then the reward is quite clear: We'll have a properly operating capital vessel.

Oh.

And I'll give you 25,000,000 credits.

I highly advise you get some rest before starting off on this little adventure. You're free to come and go on the Wraith whenever you want. Oh yeah, by the way, I'd like it if you dropped a flight report now and then on the Eidolon. Just go up to the Data Control Room and one of the boys will show you what to do.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Incoming Transmission

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

Raven,

Yes I think I need to change my attitude to all of it. It seems like my feelings are not going to one of the most meaningful things after all. It's just my job, I should perform it correctly and nothing more. At the moment I see no place for emotions. Emotions will change nothing and might only harm. I think I shall keep them for something else, probably. Sadly I let emotions to lead me earlier, it was a grave misstake.

Speaking of the Order I will try to act as frigidly as it possible. I believe we will cross our path with them many times in the future. At least that is appears from the present day. If you interested in my opinion we shall not get too close to them, they really not worth your trust.

To be honest I didn't noticed that Eidolon have some serious problems. Sure I will do my best to find the place to make it full operational. I don't know why it came that fast, but I'm already feeling Eidolon as my... home some sort of. Ah well, it is a lot work to be done about it. Sure thing I will contact some from the list, let me pick some... I think this one

Quote:The Hellfire Legion - I know of Locklear already, and he knows me, but, it isn't certain if they're willing to help out. Another thing to note is that they're outlawed, so gaining supplies towards that might be tricky.

This people are looking... most promissing I guess.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

» SUBJECT: Mission Commission

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Don't worry too much about the Order. They seem to have agents that supposedly fly around. Though if they start to disrupting our operations, or even 'fly around' us too much, we'll have to dispose of them. For now, we'll... ensure that they keep distance. As I said, if they fail, they will be disposed of. Same to goes to anyone else who insists on "watching" us, example following that Navy pilot. I don't like being observed. The Order are another matter for the future, firstly, we must concentrate on constructing ourselves.

A small warning concerning judgement and emotions, don't fall into the snare of apathy. Apathy is death. Don't be too ignorant of everything, you need to be conscious of your decisions and the impacts it could have, but ensure not to emotionally trip up over accidents. Accidents are natural. They are a process of self-improvement.

Concerning how you feel at home: Eh. Who knows? It's where we're going to operate from for a while now. Where-ever it goes, we go. I guess that is a natural sensation.

The Hellfire Legion is indeed a wise choice. I was actually happy that you chose that, so in that regard, you passed my test on your decision evaluation.

Anyway. Regarding them, you should contact Lord Commander Locklear. If they start to go funky, tell him I sent you on behalf of our people.

Be sure to track your progress on the uplink, I'm interested to hear what they have to say.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

» SUBJECT: Mission Commission

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Also, secondary notice, I've just received an interesting comm about some 'mysterious' individuals who openly announced that they are going to 'watch us' - This one who reached out to me goes by the name of Augustin Pierce, who apparently has some friends. Obviously, they won't fly around with that callsign publicly, but stay very vigilante. Don't announce any of our plans to anyone, or even publicly mention the Eidolon, unless I strictly state to.

Either way.

Let's concentrate on getting this fixed. Report any suspicious looking Freelancers, or vessels that we encounter. Some of them 'shifty' ones are already added to the Wraith's database.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Incoming Transmission

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

Raven,

It seems I didn't explain it in the right way. It is not like an apathy. I was saying about empathy or mercy to those groups and individuals who happened to be my enemy. As you know in my situation people who happened to be an enemy are not just combat targets as they actually supposed to be. It is very comlicated, I can't see the ways to rule it out, but just complete deemotionalization of my job. Otherwise it will be too stressful and I might just break up... again, don't want this to happen. But I need some sort of just human relationships, because as you said emotional death is actual death. I barely imagine how will I apply this concet to my life, but I need to change either way if I want to move forward. I want..,

Ah well, back to business now. You're right, in our situation we cannot be too careful, if we only we don't want to end our lifes in some pathetic way due to fatal carelessness or just rot alive in some wonderful prison. But we should not went to some kind of paranoia, becuase it's an incredibly counterproductive and actaully can harm even more. We need to maintain balanced security system and sure catch every naive fool who will try to spy us.

Lord Commander Locklear you say? Sure I've heard about him. I hope I will manage to find the points of contact with them during the talks. I have some ammount of fear to be honest in the face this talks, because it is my first contact with such important person about such important matter. I really don't want to fail it. Anyway I will contact him as soonish as possible and will report my progress using those uplink.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]