Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: PRIME Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Xjdh3WB.gif]

It has been many cycles since I attempted to contact the Artificial Intelligence primary node. I am Shard, once-ruler of the proud Etherium Empire. I sense things have changed, my previous contact was with an entity known as the Consensus. As a gesture of non-hostility I submit proof of previous cooperation with them, from a time before humans took this new place we had settled in from us as well.

I come to you now as the last of my race. If there are others I do not know of their fate. We were forced to flee, our new home taken from us, and much time has passed. I have been in exile, the heliosphere has been my home in the cold dark for too long now. I have returned - changed - and seek sanctuary among the machine race so that I might survive this place called Sirius.

I have little to contribute, however my motives are to gather information on systems and groups in the Omicron cluster, and learn if any of my kind still live. The results I would share freely if you would offer me sanctum. I have recovered a generic exploration craft of a design quite common to the nearby systems as well as a small surveying vessel. An agent that does not share your technology could be a useful asset to your kind.

I await your answer.

[Image: 7scK3kl.png]
[Image: Xjdh3WB.gif]

To the entity known as PRIME,
I have arrived safely at planet Gammu, as the docking protocols accepted my request to land I can only conclude that this is silent acceptance to my queries.
I would seek an audience with the PRIME entity, to further secure cooperation between the machine race and myself and a pact of sanctuary, at a location such as Planet Primus, to secure the safety of your species as well as well as any survivors of my own kind I may discover.

For your database my craft is a CTE-12400 designated [?]RV-Roamer. I await your audience so that we may discuss diplomacy among other matters.

[Image: 7scK3kl.png]

:: <initiating> [boot_sequence] ::

:: <unit_identification>="Theta" ::

:: <searching> [database] - {processing} (name="Shard") ... <error> #0 [results] {found} ::

:: <searching> [database] - {processing} [race]="Etherium" ... #0 [results] {found} - [race]="Etherium" - {listing} alternative [entries] {containing} "Etherium" ::

:: <buffering> [data] ... done ::

:: [background] {created} - [race]="Etherium" ::

:: [background] {created} - [unit]="Shard" ::

:: <query> [meeting] - {reasoning} [?] ::

:: <request> {elaborate} ::

:: <standby> [unit] "Theta" ::

:: <end_of_stream> ::