Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Republic of Kusari, KNF, KSP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

|||INCOMING TRANSMISSION|||

||| ... visual stream enabled ... |||
[Image: uEH3nh8.jpg?2]

Good evening, I bet you are informed about attack on the Narita Trade Center, investigation is must be began. I'm willing to help as eyewitness of that horrible event. As you know Hogosha pilots took the active part in defence of this object. We did our best in our duty of denfece the people of Kusari. We have received an information about terrorist activity near Narita, we gathered all forces that we could and moved to the location. We joing our forces with Naval Forces patrol, but suddenly giant Outcast ships appeared out of nowhere. Blood Dragons capital ships also joined them. Naval Foces patrol went down by a tricky attack of the GC and we left alone with the superior forces of the enemy. However as true kusarians we managed to stand until some forces came help to us and even took out some of them. The Bounty Hunters and also... Order I guess came to help us. Anyway battle was won, once we destroyed enemy fighters and gunabots their bigest ships became an easy target, most of the enemy capital ships were forced to retreat, one of them was destroyed, it seems like it covered the others. I will sent you some visual records that probably will help you to to define a class of ships or something else, I don't know.

||| 1 ||| ||| 2 ||| ||| 3 |||

~ Megumi Yano
Long live Kusari!
|||RETRANSMITTING|||
[Image: BzQtxfs.jpg?1]

Sender ID: Inpector Okayama, Kusari State Police 2nd Division South
Receiver ID: Megumi Yano
Subject: Attacks at Narita Trade Center

Konnichiwa Miss Megumi Yano, this is Inspector Okayama, Kusari State Police.
We have received your report as well the good news of your joint efforts with the KNF in preventing hostile attacks upon the civilians in the New Tokyo system.

We will analise the data provided and compare it with our databases, and relay it to the KNF and other departments as it is needed, rest assured.

It is interesting this details about agents of Order being present in conflict with the other criminal organizations. We will take special measures to investigate the cause of this.

Until the next occasion, may you fly safe.

Inspector Okayama