Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Golanski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

- - - - -
[Image: QgplPo6.jpg]
- - - - -

Comm ID: May Ling
Receiver ID: Admiral Golanski
Subject: Call for a meeting

Good day Admiral,

I have something that may be considered of a significance to discuss.. I don't trust the neural net for this kind of matter so I am going to require a meeting.
Somewhere remote in order space, date and time of your preference.

Safe skies.
MayDay out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: DragonsLogo.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Grand Admiral Golanski speaking.

Considering you are contacting me personally rather than Command as a whole, I believe you have matter of utmost importance to discuss with me. Wisely, currently I would not trust any other place than this of my own choosing, as you should know of Kusari's most recent events. As a Dragon you posses docking permission to most Order installations by default but for you, I will make an exception for our most protected fortress of Omicron 100. My most trusted Operative that is currently still present aboard Kyoto will make contact with you and deliver further instructions to follow when you reach star system of Omicron 92. The designated operative goes by callsign Valkyrie. Make haste as it may be the case that we are forced to retreat from Kyoto for unspecified amount of time.

The Order Overwatch out.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

- - - - -
[Image: NlKOLcx.jpg]
- - - - -

Comm ID: May Ling
Receiver ID: Admiral Golanski
Subject: RE: Call for a meeting

Admiral,

Perhaps the matter may not be of utmost importance.... though it does have some significance about Kusari's recent events. I chose to contact you personally since I'm rather cautious of where I put my trust in. Honor isn't as common as in the old days, you know. Omicron 100 sounds like a familiar mentioning from my past visits in Mu. Can't say it doesnt sound interesting to see it first hand.. Either way I have already prepared my ship and shall make contact with your operative shortly. Expect me to arrive in order space soon.

Safe skies.
MayDay out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: DragonsLogo.png]