Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RFP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: kjftBrH.png]

Greetings.

My name is Garry Day. During my ventures in Rheinland, I've seen the organization known as Bretonia Mining and Fabrication break the law several times. This should be addressed immediately.

Evidence:
+ +

I do not require compensation, I am just doing my duty as a law abiding citizen.

Signed,
-G. Day

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Re: Your report

Guten Tag, Herr Day. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

First, let me apologize for delayed reply. Due to message server error, your message ended in the spam folder of Olpe Border Station maintenance department. We apologize for that.

Anyway, danke for providing information about these smuggling activities, they will be investigated. However, I would like to ask few questions.

First, I noticed that despite you mentioned addressing the issue immediately, provided files are three months old, according to timestamps. What caused that law abiding citizen as yourself contacted polizei with such delay?

Second, I would like to know towards which station or planet were those ships heading.

And the last one - is that Liberty Rogues logo on one of your ship? What relation do you have with this organization?

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

Checking for response...Failed, no response found!
Retransmitting message.........................Completed