Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To RFP main office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID : Hubert Hammer
Encryption : Medium
Transmission strength : 98%
Destination ID : Laura Carsten

[Image: VzixZMQ.jpg]

Guten tag Frau Carsten. This is Oberst Hubert Hammer of the Federal Polizei, assigned to Planet Stuttgart. Unfortunately I wish I could say this transmission was being sent on a positive note, however it is sadly related to one of our own corporations violations of the laws of the Republic. Earlier today an Orca type gunship being flown by the primary shipping division of Republican Shipping, ship designation RS|RSD-Republican was scanned and intercepted while being equipped with military technology belonging to the Republic of Rheinland, specifically the basic Gunboat turrets, along with a missile launcher. When I requested clarification as to whether these items were appropriately licensed, the captain of the vessel merely replied that such matters were classified by his superiors and then informed me he was leaving. Being unsatisfied with this answer I was forced to repeatedly request that he cease his movement and clarify his response. As he did not stop as requested the crew of the RFP-Watchtower which I was commanding at the moment was ordered to open fire on the vessel, targeting his engines to prevent the vessel from fleeing. Unfortunately he managed to escape down the lanes due to repeated use of the Jumpgate. I ordered my crew to pursue him to the best of their ability, however I would presume from Tlagsnet tracking he managed to dock somewhere in the vicinity of Planet Neu Berlin, perhaps landing on the planet itself.

As this matter is outside of my typical jurisdiction and involves a vessel belonging to a rather well connected corporation, I feel it is appropriate for it to be handled by someone higher up along the chain of command than I. Viel Glück, Frau Carsten. I will remain available in case any further information is required.

Transmission : Terminated
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Re: To RFP main office

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter oberst Hamme, polizeidirektorin Carsten hier.

Let me start with apology for the delayed reply. I was busy when your message arrived so I assigned handling of the issue to another officer, but it seems that due to some misunderstanding it was not processed.

I´m really surprised to see ship of Rheinland corporation not only flying with military grade weaponry without permission, but also acting without proper respect towards polizei officer on duty and later leading whole situation into conflict.

Anyway, danke for providing information about this incident, it will be investigated. You did what you could out there, and your decision to contact the primary department after the situation could not be solved on the spot is appreciated.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE