Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Luxor || A warm place on Akabat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
"I'll think about it. That's some rare oportunity here..." Peter smirks in return, as he takes the shawl, carefully folds it and hides back in the pocket. Then he returns to his smily expression while leaning back again "That's quite the story. Whole vessel destroyed and not a single casualty..." he thoughtfuly looks in the roof "I wish that would be happening more often then not..." Peter returns the look to Ella "So you enjoy spending the time fixing the mess that those crazy people make? The last mechanic I had to speak with was very unhappy with the state of my vessel. He was also very vocal about it."
"Well that guy does not like his job then. Come on. What is better then fixing a busted up ship." Ella took another sip of her beer as she noticed that it was empty. "Well that is it for now. Gotta slow down my drinking." Ella looks at her holotab as she got a message. "Well well... It was there. Well I have to go. There is an Osiris that needs repairs and I can't fly drunk. It was nice talking with you Peter." Ella smiles, leaves the cash on the bar table and starts leaving slowly.
"Aww, that's a shame, I really enjoy our little chat." Peter smiles and waves to Ella "Well, good luck in your repairs then, Ella." As she leaves Peter looks out for Kyra and then raises the hand, speaking out loud enough for her to hear "Excuse me, miss Kyra, can I have an order please?"
As Kyra hears the call she walks to Peter, waving to Ella as she leaves. "Have a nice day and please feel free to visit us again!" With a smile she turns to him and smiles lightly. "Of course you can make an order. So, what can I do for you?" She tilts her head a little and looks expecting at him.
"Charming lady, isn't she?" Peter chuckles quickly as Kyra approaches him. "Like I said before to your brother, I'd like some cappuccino and some bagels, miss Kyra." As he finishes he smiles quick to her, however then quickly realises something and adds "Oh, and my name is Peter. It's impolite to not present yourself when someone does." On that Peter returns to a gentle and expectant expression.
Kyra notes down the order and gives him a quick smile. "Ok, I'll prepare the snack. Might take some minutes though. And please excuse my brother he still needs to learn how to deal with customers..." With that she looks slightly angrily at her brother, as she turns around to Peter again she her smile returned. "I'll be back soon." Quickly she leaves through a door behind the bar preparing the snack.
"Everything is okay, please don't hurt him because of me." Peter laughs and thankfully nods to Kyra as she leaves, following her with a look untill she disappears behind a door.

With nothing to do and no one to speak to he gazes around again, looking for something to entertain himself for the while. With nothing in sight he relaxes on his chair, crossing his hands on his chest and looking in the roof, thinking of something.
Terry was busy... and increasingly stressed. Checking through supply manifests, currently stocked commodities and food reserves, he internally questioned their ability to keep up with their schedule. Coming back from rear of the barcount, he addressed Kyra not minding other customers. "We lack Bretonian foodstuffs, including gin which never arrived with latest transport... this is logistic nightmare." He stated, bringing some bottles of closely unspecified drinks but surely an alcoholic beverage.

"On other hand... local production. I haven't tasted it myself but it may fit their tastes, given they produce it themselves." Terry said, placing two bottles at fairly visible place to advertise its availability to the current and future customers.
Kyra returns and places the cappuccino and a plate with bagels infront of Peter. "Here you go. If there is something else just say something." She gives him a bright smile and turns to her brother hearing him muttering and knowing he directs that to her. "Well Terry, we are somewhere in the nowhere called Mu. So I think we should expect that not everything will get here in time. And I guess local products will be fine as well. From what I have tried out since we arrived it is quite good, we should give it at least a try. For the rest, I'm sure it will get easier with time, once we hopefully got a bit more known. Up until then we work with what we have." She gives him a bright, cheerful grin. "So calm down, relax and cheer up. We just started and can still do much to make this place awesome."
"Thank you." Peter welcomes Kyra with a smile. He sits up straight and takes one of bagels, starting to eat it slowly as he listens to Kyra's response to her brother. Once she finishes he quickly swallows the bagel and comments on her last words with a joking expression "I'll drink for that!" and immediately after that he makes a good sip of his cappuccino.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6