Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Application for Employment by Ageira Innovations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:
Oliver Tressillian

Sub Contractor to Ageira Technologies in the Sirus Galaxy.

History:
I was born as an Outcast in the border worlds, inheriting the brand of Pirate, as has my ancestors before me.

I like so many before me grew up in our close knit society where you started out as "Trader", i.e. smuggler, where you under took long haul trips throughout the Sirus system spreading the influence of our brand and reputation.

If you were part of the lucky few to survive these long trips and had the reputation of delivering your cargo safely to its destination, you were afforded the opportunity to be trained as a fighter pilot.

I exceled at both of the above, but had this empty feeling that did not want to go away.

I left my home system seeking more to life, looking for a society that was more focused on building the future by bring new technology to the inhabitants of Sirus, where anything is possible.

Application:

I humbly seek employment at Ageira and offer my extensive experience and knowledge of the Sirus Galaxy and the beyond.

Oliver Tressillian
Attention any Admin reading the original post can you please delete it, as it was incorrectly posted here.

Kind regards

Oli