Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Borderworld Exports From: BMF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: low
Origin:Isle of Skye, Orbit of Planet New London, New London
ID:Marketing Department
Subject:Commodities Delivery
To:Borderworld Exports
Cc:BMF| Management and Charles Hitchen

Dear Border world exports,

It was my pleasure talking to Mr. Charles Hitchen today, as per our fruitful conversation I am requesting a delivery of the following Commodities and buyable locations to be delivered to our base Isle of Skye ASAP.

5,000 Gravity Field Stabilizers (Pueblo Station Colorado System)
15,000 Critical Temperature Alloy (Planet Nuremburg, Munich System)
21,000 Industrial Hardware (Gateshead Station, Newcastle System)
15,000 Robotic Hardware (Aland Shipyard, Omega 3 System OR Planet Los Angeles, California system)
20,000 Argentium Silver (Freistadt Base, Omega 7 System)
15,000 Magnetic Superconductors (Pueblo Station, Colorado System)

Kindly be informed that Isle of Skye buying prices will be as followed.

Gravity Field Stabilizers (1500 a unit)
Critical Temperature Alloy (5000 a unit)
Industrial Hardware (1200 a unit)
Robotic Hardware (2000 a unit)
Argentium Silver (3000 a unit)
Magnetic Superconductors (1500 a unit)

Please update me with the delivery date and time to start the production in the base.

Best Regards,
Marketing Department

Incoming Transmission from Canary Wharf Station, New London.
21/12/822 A.S.
[Image: wLz7B.png]
To: BMF Marketing Department.
Priority: High.
Topic: RE: Commodities deliveries.

Message Contents:
Dear BMF

Mr Grenville has already briefed the management team as to your discussion with him. As ever, Borderworld Exports is more than happy to assist other loyal servants of the Crown. In light of this, several transports have already been dispatched to begin the contract, with a large quantity of Industrial Hardware already delievered. Despite this, we do have some concerns.

In particular, the stated compensation for both Gravity Field Stabilizers and Magnetic Superconductors are woefully inadequate. Accounting for operational costs, we would actually be running at a loss on those legs - and that's before we even consider the current peril associated with breaching the Gallic blockade in Manchester, Cortez and Magellan. Simply put, we need to be able to raise sufficient revenue as to offset the capacity we are diverting away from other essential wartime endeavours.

We've run some sums and have calculated the following proposals for you to consider:

Magnetic Field Stabilizers (exceptionally large pieces of hardware occupying 5 standardised freight units) are both costly to acquire and difficult to transport. Consequently, we've calculated an overall price of $14,765 per machine. The breakdown of our costings are as follows: $5,000 base cost per Stabilizer, plus $1,900 per freight unit occupied to cover operational costs and account for revenue. We are willing to round this down to $13,000 per machine due to our favourable relationship.

Magnetic Superconductors are far easier to transport, insure and store by comparison. A standard flat rate of $2,200 would be more than adequate (base cost of $350 for acquisition, and an additional $1,900 to cover operational costs and account for revenue). As before, we are willing to reduce this price to $1,700 in light of our ongoing relationship.

Should you wish to discuss these pricing suggestions, do please get back to me. We will continue deliveries for the other requested commodities in any case, but shall leave the Gravity Field Stabilizers and Magnetic Superconductors until we have worked out a solution that is amenable to both parties.

Yours in service to the Realm

Andrew Peterson
Trade Department Manager
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
Incoming Transmission from Planet New London, New London.

[Image: 1HWlf.png]

To: Marketing Department, Isle of Skye
Priority: High
Topic: RE: Contract Delivery Receipts.

Message Contents:

I know the Agreement hasn't yet been finalised, but seeing as I don't expect any problems, I decided to get moving on with such a big order.

The Charles Hitchen has just completed 19 deliveries of Industrial Materials, Gravity Field Stabilisers and Argentium Silver.

Total Delivered:

21,000 Units of Industrial Materials.
Industrial Materials

5,000 Units of Gravity Field Stabilisers (Having talked to your Dock Master, I was assured that the price was actually 15k per Unit).
Gravity Field Stabilisers

20,000 Units of Argentium Silver.
Argentium Silver

Here is the status of the deliveries, to date:

5,000 Gravity Field Stabilizers - Completed
15,000 Critical Temperature Alloy
21,000 Industrial Hardware - Completed
15,000 Robotic Hardware
20,000 Argentium Silver - Completed
15,000 Magnetic Superconductors

George Grenville
Department Manager, Trade
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End

Encryption: low
Origin:Isle of Skye, Orbit of Planet New London, New London
ID:Marketing Department
Subject:Commodities Delivery
Cc:BMF| Management and Charles Hitchen

Dear Mr. Peterson,

First and foremost I would like to thank you very much for accepting the contract. Your assisting is highly appreciated and I hope it’s just a beginning of a big joint cooperation between the two companies to serve the Crown and to be able to create new jobs and possibilities for our fellow countrymen, to keep on strengthen our beloved Bretonia in the times of war and peace to increase Bretonia's productions and to continue in the same as my brother in law Lord Duncan MacRae’s philosophy.

Let me start with apologizing for the mistake that caused by printing error due to the last Ion storm that effect the printing system. The price for the Gravity Field Stabilizers is (15000 a unit)
And not (1500 a unit).

As you know BMF is not profit-driven. Instead the primary intends is to realize secure and well paid jobs for any Bretonian and allied or friendly Sirians, but off-course we keep a little bit of a profit.

I will be honest with you since there is actually nothing to hide about BMF, The jump drive MK3 cost BMF a total of 332,700,000 we sell it for 380,000,000 the net profit is 47,300,000 which is not really much after all, especially when sometimes we make discounts for our regular customers, as per the numbers above unfortunately I will not be able to raise any prices at the moment and I am going depend on BMF employees to import them to the base but I promise you I will discuss this matter with the management team and I am pretty sure we will come up with a good solution to all sides for the next upcoming contracts.

Best Regards,
Marketing Department

Incoming Transmission from Planet New London, New London.

To: Marketing Department, Isle of Skye
Topic: RE: Contract Delivery Receipts.

Message Contents:

The Charles Hitchen has just completed 6 deliveries consisting of Robotic Hardware and Critical Temperature Alloy.

Total Delivered:

7,820 Units of Robotic Hardware.
Robotic Hardware

15,000 Units of Critical Temperature Alloy.
Critical Temperature Alloy

Here is the status of the deliveries, to date:

5,000 Gravity Field Stabilizers - Completed
15,000 Critical Temperature Alloy - Completed
21,000 Industrial Hardware - Completed
15,000 Robotic Hardware - 7820 Units to date
20,000 Argentium Silver - Completed
15,000 Magnetic Superconductors

George Grenville
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End

Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, Planet New London, New London
Subject:RE: Contract Delivery Receipts.
Cc:BMF

Dear beloved Borderworld Exports,

I am speechless from how professional and expert and skillful you are. Even with all the risk and the threat around Bretonia you still could deliver the Commodities on time without any problem or delay. That is what i expected from you, and for the same reason i chose to depend on our neighbors in such a critical order.

I would like to inform you that after our fruitful meeting with Mr. George Grenville and Mr. Andrew Peterson, the price list for Isle of Skye was updated to match the market change and requirement for any upcoming contracts between us. Special thank for both of them for being such a great help.

I also would like to thank you in behalf of Cpt. Sam Williams for supporting him starting his own business, its highly appreciated.

To translate our appreciation into action there will be a 10% discount for all Borderworld Exports employees who is interested in any of our products.

Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO
Subject:Materials
CC:George Grenville

Greetings Dear Mr. Grenville and everyone in Borderworld Exports,

I want to thank all of you very much for helping and supporting us all the time, i have heard that you are currently again in charge of Borderworld Exports and i take this opportunity to request a shipments of 30600 units of High Performance Alloy as we are doing some upgrading and renovating to our station as you already know. The price shall be 1198 SC a unit and another 1198 SC a unit as a bounce upon proof of delivery.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen
Incoming Transmission from Canary Wharf Station, New London.

To: Zak Conner, CEO of BMF
Topic: RE: Materials.

Message Contents:

Good day Mr Connor,

We will be pleased to fill this Request, and be assured we will get right on it.

Oh! please wait 1 second, I have another transmission coming in.

*a few seconds of static*

Sorry about that *laughs* It appears that we have just completed it.

As for the bonus payment, don't worry about it, it was such a small delivery we are happy to waiver it.

I have also been told that they delivered some Industrial Hardware whilst they were at it, they never like half empty Ships.

Feel free to contact us again if you need anything.

George Grenville
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End

To:Borderworld Exports, Trade Department
CC:George Grenville

Greetings Dear Mr. Grenville.

I want to thank thank you for your prompt and efficient and outstanding service, i have been told that your Trade Department went the extra miles and brought even more needed materials to prove once again that you are the best trading and shipping company in all over sirius sector, therefor, i am insisting on forwarding 400,000,000 as a bonus payment to show our appreciation and our satisfaction to your respectful company.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer

To:Borderworld Exports, Trade Department

Greetings again,

I am contacting today your respectful company for another supply request, currently we are in need of the following materials on Isle Of Skye

40,000 Robotic Hardware 1366 SC per unit
40,000 Argentium Silver 1668 SC per unit
40,000 Industrial Hardware 1008 SC per unit

I know it might sound a lot but i dont think it would be a lot for the best and fastest trade company ever.

Thanks in advance and i am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
Pages: 1 2