Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Corporate Ranks & Vacancies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Internal job vacancies
To: BMF Employees

Good day everyone,

If you are interested in applying for the below internal positions and meet the eligibility criteria, please submit a completed Internal Job Application

Bretonia Mining and Fabrication Official Ranks

Owner (Lord.MacRae)

Co-Owner (Cpt. Cyrus)

CEO & Deputy Manager (Zak Conner Aka Egyptian)

Operation Manager (Scarlett Hastings)

Corporate Account Manager & acting as Corporate HR Manager (Clark Kent)

1-Operation Manager (Scarlett Hastings)

Job Description:

make sure an organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.

Responsibilities:

• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Development of individual program budgets
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Organization of fiscal documents.
• Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.

Responsibilities by Function

Financial Management

• Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget
• Develop and manage annual budget
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
• Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested.
• Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
• Assisting Executive Director and Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
• Managing grantor contracts and reimbursement requests.
• Maintaining Intersection's archival and administrative files.
• Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
• Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
• Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
• Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
• Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendor.

Organizational Effectiveness

• Manage functions.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.

Organizational Leadership

• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team

Risk Management
• Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
• Oversee organizational insurance policies.

2-Secretary/administrator (Empty)

Job Description:

Provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry.

Responsibilities:

Involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
Prepare statistical reports.
Greet and receive visitor.
Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
Coordinates company management activities.
Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives
Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.

3-Human Resources Manager (Empty)

Job Description:

Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.

Responsibilities:

Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions after a review of the leadership.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.

4-Corporate attorney ( Steve Malmsteen)

Job Description:

Serve as an in-house counsel and handle all complex legal matters and projects. You will ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise our company on legal rights and duties.

Responsibilities:

Consult and handle all corporate legal processes
Develop company policy and position on legal issues
Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
Represent company in legal proceedings
Draft and administer all contracts
Negotiate deals and attend company meetings

5-Account Manager (Empty)

Job Description:

Developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.

Responsibilities:

Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Forecast and track key account metrics
Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed

6-Security Manager (Empty)

Job Description:

Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures; supervising the security guard force.

Responsibilities:

Main responsibility is to keep each and every employee and customer for BMF secure along with securing the company trade routs and mining route to ensure safe, secure, and smooth successful work operations inside and outside Bretonia.
Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
Plan security for special and high-risk events.
Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
Develop budgets for security operations.
Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work to freelancers and bounty hunters.

Best Regards,
BMF Management

++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
=Signal:
=Strength:||| 35%
= Quality :|| 30%
----------------------------------------------------
To Owners of BMF
--------------------------

My Name is Anndra Fion , i am working in this company for some time ,
so you know me better by now , this is why i am showing interest for the Account Manager position.
in any case you are interested we can have a meeting and discuss about that matter.

With respect Anndra Fion.

----------------------------------------------------
END TRANSMISSION
[Image: Malmsteen_TB1.png]
> Receiver = Zak Conner (BMF CEO & Deputy Manger)
> Identification = Bretonia Mining & Fabrication
> Subject = Corporate attorney
> Encryption = Medium Encryption
> Signal = Active

Good day sir,

I would like to apply for a vacant job sir, Corporate attorney or Lawyer, I think i fit in this job and would like to serve the Bretonia Mining and Fabrication corporation as much as i can. I think this is what i can do the most efficient, and i am looking forward to increase the level of trust by achieving more goals for the entire corporation. Thank you for your time and i am looking forward for your reply sir. I am present at Isle of Skye most of the times, and we can arrange a meeting anytime you decide.

regards,
Steve Malmsteen

[Image: Malmsteen_TB2.png]

[Image: 4z1krmk.png]

***Transmission***

-Sender = Tim Markem
-Receiver = Zak Conner (BMF CEO & Deputy Manger)
-Subject = Human Resources
-Encryption = Medium
-Signal strength = Strong

Good day Mister Conner

I would like to lend my skills in applying for the Human Resource Manager. I believe I'm suited to the task in bringing in new capable and trustworthy recruits to further the ventures inside and out of Bretonia space. I will be able to work well with the other department managers (When elected) to better employee efficiency and safety while keeping moral high within the Corporation. Hope to be of greater use in the growth of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing.

Greetings
Tim Markem

***Transmission End***

[Image: TFuIzdY.png]

Greetings Mr. Zak Conner ,

Hope everything is going well at your end.

Kindly note that I’d like to apply for the open job vacancy Operation Manager at your respective firm.

I believe my strategic and technical skills are matching your open vacancy, I’m looking forward to meet you for further discussion about the corporate strategy, goals and future plans, we may arrange for a meeting at Isle of Skye at a convenient time for both of us.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Please feel free to contact me and have a good day.

Sam Williams
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication

[Image: METcIGN.png]

Encryption: Low

We are thrilled to announce the promotion of Anndra Fion to Account Manager of BMF Corp. & Steve Malmsteen to Corporate Attorney of BMF Corp. & Tim Markem to Human Resource Manager of BMF Corp. & Sam Williams to Operation Manager of BMF Corp. under Probation Period of 3 Months.

They are all to brings a wealth of experience to their new roles and we are excited about their new roles at the company.
Please join us in welcoming all of them and congratulating them on the promotion.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

Encryption: Low
Origin: Isle of Skye, New London
ID: Operation Manager
Subject: Reply: Internal job vacancies
CC: CEO & Deputy Manager

Zak.Conner Wrote:We are thrilled to announce the promotion of Anndra Fion to Account Manager of BMF Corp. & Steve Malmsteen to Corporate Attorney of BMF Corp. & Tim Markem to Human Resource Manager of BMF Corp. & Sam Williams to Operation Manager of BMF Corp. under Probation Period of 3 Months.

Good day BMF team,

I would like to congratulate everyone on his new role at our respective corporation, you showed up good responsibility and you deserve it, good luck for all of you.

Kind Regards,
Sam Williams
Operation Manager

Dear BMF Employees,

Kindly be informed that due to some resignations and some unpaid vacations the Internal job vacancies board has been updated.

Please feel free to apply if you think you can meet the eligibility criteria to the empty positions.

Best Regards,
BMF|Management

ID:Account Manager

Dear BMF Employees,

After the resignations and some internal restructuration, the Internal job vacancies board has been updated.

Give your welcomes to our new Corporate Attorney Mr. Phil Dessel and our new Account Manager Miss. Scarlett Hastings.

There are still some jobs left so feel free to apply if you think you can meet the eligibility criteria to the empty positions.

Best Regards,
BMF|Management

Dear BMF Employees,

Kindly be informed that due to some resignations and some unpaid vacations and some Promotion the Internal job vacancies board has been updated.

Please feel free to apply if you think you can meet the eligibility criteria to the empty positions.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

Pages: 1 2 3