Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nicole Hunter / The Lane Hackers (LH~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: t7zwch.png]

Good evening.

My name is Mia Trenton, Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress.

I am aware it has been some time since we have been in contact with you, unfortunately things have been... Complicated. I am sure you have heard by now of James' mandatory vacation.. One he should be released from in the 6-12 months... Hopefully.

Given our history, I thought you might like to know from the source this the situation and the change in leadership. I would also like to mention that despite this, we are still wanting to continue being business associates - this has not changed.

I am looking forward to collaborating on future business prospects with you and The Lane Hackers - and please, feel free to contact me if there is anything we can do for you.

-Mia
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Ms Trenton.

I would like to apologize that Ms Hunter is currently unavailable. I am also sorry to hear that your husband is still not with you and his fellow Congressmen and Congresswomen. We both know that Liberty's corporate and military establishment is behind this atrocity. During our last contact, Mr McKenna was the Acting Arbiter, I am led to believe that he stepped down from his position right?

Anyway. Mia our permanent request has always been that your members remain fully briefed about our cargo disposal operations. In our case, that is when we have valuable cargo floating in space. Should your members be available to assist, they should know what to do in a swift manner and without asking too many questions. That is of primary importance since our operatives in such cases are usually pinned down within hostile territory.

But since you are asking for something more special, I do have an interesting proposition at hand. We are looking to replenish the stock of processed gold that we have in our bases which as you may well know, has a number of industrial uses. Unfortunately most intercepted gold shipments contain unprocessed gold, and while still valuable, we do not possess efficient processing units. However the Mollys do. What we would like is to contact them on behalf of us and order a total of 30,000 units (or metric kilograms) of processed gold, 12 of which you will deliver on Mactan, 11 on Leiden Base and 7 on Cochrane Depot. We are offering $1000, $3000, and $2000 for each unit delivered to each station respectively.

I wish you a good and profitable day, Mia.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Good evening.

We are very aware of who is behind this, and the cowardly attacks on our homes. While things have seemed to have settled on their part for the moment, we are very cautious in dealing with these people. Especially as they still are holding Mr. Trenton without any real charges against him. Mr McKenna is currently also missing in action, which is why I have taken over this position.

Our pilots are still more then happy to assist where they are able to in the moving of cargo, and as it has always been we will not ask questions. What you do is your business, we understand our role in this.

I have already reached out to the Mollys and placed this order, as soon as we have confirmation of it's availability, I will send ships to collect this and bring it to the required locations. We will, of course, keep you updated with how this is progressing and I do not expect it to take long to complete this task.

Keep safe out there, and I will be in touch with you again soon.

-Mia

Good evening.

I've attached the dockets for what has been delivered so far. The remaining goods should be arriving shortly.

Mactan - Gold
Mactan - Gold 2

Delivered: 8430/12,000

Leiden - Gold
Leiden - Gold 2

Delivered: 8430/11,000

Cochraine - Gold 2

Delivered: 4215/7000

-Mia
[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello illustrious Hackers,

This should do it I believe:

Leiden - Gold 3

Delivered: 12,514/11,000

Mactan - Gold 3

Delivered: 12,514/12,000

Cochrane - Gold 1

Delivered: 8257/7000

May it serve you well in your righteous struggles against the tyrannies of the Galaxy

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Miss Trenton, Mister Valesquez, I would like to thank you dearly on behalf of the Lane Hackers.

I hope the gold was acquired from our Molly friends, right? We have some mutual interests in eastern Bretonia and we are going to contact them soon. As for your monetary compensation, the sum of 60 000 000 SC is wired to .:j:.Tommy.Anderson.

We will be in touch my friends.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...