Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enma Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vittorcctbar.png]

[+]=======

To: Enma Loyola
Encryption: [Unworthy of Encryption]

Your doings have been watched from afar for quite some time now. And such I was tasked to give you this message.

You are hereby ordered to return to Malta to face the results of your decisions. Rather poor decisions as I found out.
I don't expect someone with poor judgement like you to return simply because we order you. But creative as I am, I got myself a little bargaining chip.
Your brother was quite surprised about me delivering a message from his sister. He was even more surprised when I threw him into a dungeon.

Better come quick. Little Mateo here doesn't look like he would make it long... if we were to find out if he knows where you hide.

I know you understand what I am saying.

--Vittor Maresca

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/xwYEVjy.jpg?2[/img]
Incoming Transmission

» COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
» ENCRYPTION: NONE
» LOCATION: Unknown.
» SUBJECT: ...

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

Cross? Well that's interesting.

So the Crimson Council or whatever who sent you to do this still trying to sent me command and orders? They still trying to control me? So it is interesting to watch how far the cross is coming in it's immense lust for power and exorbitant viciousness. If they are really believed in their own omnipotence they are fools, even I can show how wrong they are. I really doubt that you can "watch me" efficient enough, it is not like many knights in the cross can even watch themselves.

And please, are you or they are going to judge me? Who are you to do it? And what with results? Trying to terrorise me with he methods that every Maltese bambino knows? To be honest I expected more exquisite revenge. What I didn't expect is my brother will be foolish enough to stay in Maltese space. It is not really your achievement, it is my misstake that I overestimated him. Too bad we didn't communicated too often for this 27 years.

So it is not the decision that I can made that fast. How much time do I have?

Сontemptuously,_______

[Image: Wji52ss.png]

[[END TRANSMISSION]]

[+]=======

Not a decision you can make fast?
It looks like I overestimated your judgement yet again. First you believe that the cross wouldn't watch you... that you could just run? And now you believe I will wait here until you are done drinking tea with that bunch you picked over our Nation?

You will make your decision now. And if I don't receive an answer within 24 hours we will see how long he survives without cardamine. Because that is what traitors to the Nation don't deserve anymore.

--Vittor Maresca

Incoming Transmission

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

24 hours you say?

No, I' not going to surrender, but no, do not close the transmission. We still can have a some sort of deal. You are probably pathetic, but still Maltese and know what the cardamine deprivation is. I don't want my brother to suffer so horribly, believe me he really don't deserve it. So I want you to do it as fast and as painless as it possible. This is all what I'm going to ask from you, you have to agree that this is not much and it will be even easier way to you.

I do not expecting any mercy or empathy from you, I understand that I suppose to stimulate you in other way. Let's say if you will do me such favor I will transfer you five million credits, job isn't that hard, isn't it?

Сontemptuously,_______

[[END TRANSMISSION]]

[+]=======

Not the answer I expected. Also not an answer that satisfies me. What is that little money for us but an insult?

I told poor Mateo that you would rather have him killed than to face the consequences in person. I should have recorded his outcry for you.

Just imagine... your body is craving the dream so bad that it hurts and when you believe it can't get worse your own sister wants to kill you.
Can you imagine what that does to a person? But I am no cruel man.
I put a dosage of cardamine close to him. Maybe at least the look of it will give him relief.
After all it is the only thing in his life that is still reliable.
You should see him grab after it. I heard him cursing your name more than once while doing so.

With a sister like you, enemies seem to be unnecessary.

Until your next message.

--Vittor Maresca

Incoming Transmission

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

If I need to repeat I will do, I will not surrender.

And if you are not taking things from the first time I will ask again: Who are you to judge? You are talking too much and going too far for the man who licking inquisitor's boot. Keep your evaluation of sisters and enemies to yourself. Besides my goals are far from satisfaction of such offspring of Malta like you.

So you decided to confirm my worst representations about you and the Cross? And I'm not acting like you expected? It is probably the best confirmation of the correctness of my actions. Last thing I will ever do is fulfill the desire of my foes. Now if you hoping that this crimes will shatter me somehow you are making a grave misstake. Furthermore be sure, you will reach to the opposite effect.

And please don't worry, I will visit Maltese space, but not on your conditions. And will bring some fireworks so we will celebrate your glorious victory over my defenseless brother.

Сontemptuously,_______

[[END TRANSMISSION]]

[+]=======

Bargaining with you is very disappointing. All you had to do was come here, back home. But because of your decisions your brother is breathing his last breaths now.

I will offer you one last chance. Come here and we will leave him alone. Let him breath fresh Malta air again.

It is in your hands to kill the poor Mateo a last time. It is not really me who is killing him here. I gave you all the choices possible.

He doesn't even grab after the Cardamine anymore... it looks very pitiful. I gave him a picture of you instead. It is crushed in the corner now. Interesting what hate does to a human.

If you don't surrender soon... we will find other ways of making you face the consequences of your decision and maybe we add murder to the case, hm?

--Vittor Maresca

Incoming Transmission

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

Alright, shut up.

Give him as much cardamine as he wants now.

You can have what you want. I will arrive to Freeport 6 as soon as it possible, approximately in a few consecutive days. Don't worry, I will come alone and unarmed.

Сontemptuously,_______

[[END TRANSMISSION]]

[+]=======

Finally you are coming to your senses. And I feared your poor brother would have had to die. Would have been a real shame.

But I am so happy to finally meet you in person. After having heard so much about you. Having to have read through your files... Watching your brother, listenting to him. I guess by now I am not having a good image of you anymore. I mean the words he used would make my grandmother turn over in her grave.

I have never seen anyone take cardamine as pitiful as your brother just now. But well, I guess to each his own.

Me and a couple other soldados will wait for you at the Freeport. Don't do anything stupid please. I don't believe your brother would survive yet another betrayal by you.

You have three days to appear there. You really should arrive in time. I would get very angry if I would have to run after you.

--Vittor Maresca

Incoming Transmission

»INITIALIZING MESSAGE«

..."Greetings"

I hope Mateo is unharmed. I've arrived as promissed, Freeport 6, hangar 13, it looks like my ship is the only Sabre here. I think I will wait for you here in the mean time, there is no places on this station that worth my visit now. Well, please don't panic in the case if you won't find me here, I -still- can be in the bar. Just saying, because emotinal guys from the Cross can do a lot of silly things. They doing them all time actually, but I don't care until it touches me.

But to be honest unlike you I wont be -that- happy when we will meet, anyways it will be funny to look at your face... weh I'm really sick because of all of this, come, my hero, I'm waiting!

Сontemptuously,_______

[[END TRANSMISSION]]