Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC || From: Interspace Commerce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dJzjav1.png]

Good day Daumann.

It's been a long time since our company - Interspace Commerce has spoken to you, Daumann. As you already know, the Interspace Commerce has returned to Rheinland. We are happy to be here in this wonderful place, I kind of missed these systems and especially Omega 11 system. I got to admit that Omega 11 is by far my favorite system in Rheinland.

Speaking of Omega 11, we were banned from Rheinland for a long period of time which was not good for neither Rheinland or us. Your economy has weakened as well as ours. The Diamond exports from Omega 11 were I believe smaller for 34.4% which is quite a lot. Since we are back, the time has come for Rheinland's economy to flourish and we - Interspace Commerce are ready to help Rheinland's corporations with that.

The reason of my message Mr. or Madam is to begin a partnership with Daumann Heavy Construction. We are highly interested in Omega 11 diamonds which can be mined only by you. I would very much like to see Daumann miners in Omega 11 mining Diamonds for Interspace Commerce.

The Interspace Commerce is ready to cooperate with Daumann Heavy Construction, the only question is, does Daumann want to cooperate with us?

I await your response
Regards.

=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary

Good day director Johnson,

it's very good for both our corporations we're having this conversation. Let me stress Daumann has always supported our Interspace allies in Rheinland. What we couldn't stop, the madness done earlier, will be compensated twice in cooperation now. Even more so, with the war coming to an end, it will be easier to do business for you in Rheinland and for us in Liberty.

The Board of Directors is sure a great future lies in cooperation between Daumann and Interspace, and our diamonds are certainly the premiere product. The Board of Directors wishes however your cooperation offer is not only about diamond mining, but also about financial cooperation?

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC

=== Transmission Terminated ===
[Image: dJzjav1.png]

Hello again,

I am glad to hear that from you, Interspace knew that it can always count on Daumann in every situation. As you already mentioned, the war is almost over and our two companies must work together once again in order to strengthen Rheinland's economy. I myself believe that together we can do a lot and make brighter future to our two companies and it's employees.

As for the financial cooperation between our companies, the Interspace Commerce as you already know, offers the best loans in the whole Sirius. We are ready to offer Daumann a Development loan of 14,000,000,000 Sirian credits with interest of only 9%. That is one of our long term loans, the one that I offered you has a length of 12 years which I believe is enough to repay the mentioned loan.

We would also like to offer Daumann our special life insurance. I believe that employees of Daumann would be happy to have our insurance, yes?

If you have anything else for us, you know where to find me.

Regards
Alan Johnson