Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Interspace Commerce From: Red Star Exports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<-Incoming Transmission->>

[img float=left]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-12940,_Ernst_Thälmann_(scrap).jpg[/img]

To: Interspace Commerce Administration
Subject: A New Business Plan

Guten Tag,

My name is Franz Thalmann, I am the CEO of Red Star Exports. We are a small shipping company flying under Republican license. We've plans to construct a new facility in Stuttgart system. Unfortunately , we still are not capable of supplying it with construction materials easily. If you commission a few of your officers to help us on our project , we can definitely pay your company generously. We will request building permission depending on your answer.

If you are interested, please do not forget to mention the price you require.I am expecting to hear from you shortly.

Auf Wiedersehen.

Franz Thalmann , CEO Red Star Exports

<<-Transmission Terminated->>
[Image: mdtb.png]

"Good day." he said and leaned back in his chair. The window behind him was showing Planet New London and the traffic in it's orbit.

"Since our Rheinland director is currently in diplomatic negotiations you will have to be content with me." He smirked smugly and then turned around a little to look at the window that blacked out the view behind to display a navmap of the Stuttgart system.

"An interesting choice of position. With Rheinland out of wartimes and Interspace boosting Rheinlands profits you are bound to generate substantial transaction values. Very interesting marketing overview for an upstart company like yours." He smirked again and then waved the map away to show the generic buildup of a small space station.

He got up and pushed the chair away a bit to have a good luck at the construction materials. "Since our times as Trans Sirus Commerce, we got quite the experience with delivering important goods to construction sites. Especially those that DSE couldn't or didn't want to deliver to." He turned around again.

"But even we are not capable or willing yet to build whole space stations. What we need is your specification of what goods you need and in what number. After that the negotiations and date of delivery should be nothing but a mere formality." The window cleared again after showing a rotating Interspace logo.

"Good bye, Mister Thalmann." The Transmission ends.

[img float=left]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-12940,_Ernst_Thälmann_(scrap).jpg[/img]

Subject: Re: A New Business Plan

Gruß Herr Dean,

Danke schön for answering and your compliments.You can trust us on the construction of the main deck , we rely greatly on our employees on that part.Then of course we will need a Shield Generator Module , this is the part which we need your help.
My assistant estimated the required materials for a base like one we are planning to construct.

15,000 Robotic Hardware
15,000 Industrial Hardware
10,000 Magnetic Superconductors
10,000 Fusion Diodes

We plan to begin construction of the facility and the module as soon as we get our permission.

Auf Wiedersehen.

Franz Thalmann , CEO Red Star Exports

"Good day again Mister Thalmann." He was sitting in a conference room that was devoid of people apart from him.

"We just talked about the topic of your construction. We agreed to ship the requested goods. The maths department then came up with a number that we then debated an hour over." He shrugged once and then sat straight.

"We came to a conclusion though. We will deliver the whole order for the set price of 150.000.000 credits. No per piece prices but rather a full price that will be paid on finishing this order."

"If you agree we just need to get a detailed location and date."

Hallo again , Herr Dean.

Your price is a little higher than we expected, but we agree on your terms. If we are settled on this , I will start communications with the Government at once.

I am leaving this channel open for payment notice , location and date.

Wiedersehen!

Franz Thalmann

"Hello Mister Thalmann." Behind him was the list of ordered goods, the bars showing them all as completed.

"I just had the last transport reporting its mission as finished." He said with a professional smile

"I guess the posting of shipping manifests is redundant since you observed the operation in person." He changed the way he sat a little.

"I guess it is time for you to party this new construction. I mean the guys in financial can sure wait for the payment if Interspace is tetting invited to the opening ceremony."

"I hope both our groups will profit from this new installation. Until next time Mister Thalmann." He said while smirking smugly until he cut the transmission.

Herr Dean,

Danke schön for your service. We really appreciate it. We already had your payment ready, all it needed was a confirmation and its done.
We will have the opening ceremony in the main deck later today, of course all Interspace officers are invited. I hope you are pleased to work with us, because we intend to expand our facility with speed.In that case be ready to hear from us again.

Auf wiedersehen!
Franz Thalmann