Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Helena Devine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Joshua-Hunt_zps19ec286a.png]

Helena,

I dont't even know if you're out there, as its been a really, really long time since you tried not to kill me, queen of disembowelment. I was surprised you didnt try to kill me while I was down and out. I'm mostly machine, now. Still not comfortable with that.. Anyways, I'm trailing off. Short story time. Someone tried to kill me, but failed, so I woke up and shot him in the throat, then I got shot by Maverick who is now all buddy-buddy with me.

How've you been?

[Image: Joshua-Huntfoot_zps73462578.png]
asdasdasda

Ah Helena,

Your sunny disposition always brightens my day. Straight to the point then, shall we?

Prior to my unintentional haitus, I was working on a weapon of mass destruction for the purpose of uniting the houses, factions, and other malcontents by force. That idea is, well, no longer an option nor was it viable, hence the adapted weaponry I had bought off you. Anyways, I'm still working on that project, but with a different goal in mind: Survival.

Lately, the Nomads have stepped up their attacks. Larger variants of them appearing in capitol systems, so on and so forth. I'm reallocating my project to counter this, but I've run into a snag that your skillset could be helpful in resolving. It seems, despite many apologies and offers of reperations, many of my former colleagues dislike me. A lot. Some of my newer friends, Alan Stacker being one, whether or not you heard of him is inconsequential, pointed out that John Silverstone, 'Also Known As' SirLagsalot, has been tracking our movements, and has appeared a few times on our doorstep looking to kill me. Unfortunate.

Theres also the matter of Geoff Enfield, who is someone I think you know. He's oppositional, to say the least, and I'm not one to take risks. I apologized, a lot, and I know all that happened to Geoff cant be taken back by a few nice words. His intentions are still unknown, but his disposition, and recent reinstatement into the Buro, are problematic and hostile.

No risks, I would ask that you look into changing their minds or breaking them. If the worst comes to pass, and you find yourself in danger, do what you must.

I'll be in touch.

asdasdasdad

Helena,

I was curious whether or not violence would be enough of a motivator for this request, seems not. So, how about monetary compensation? A hundred million per person. Paid upon completion to an account of your choice, plus my ever-lasting gratitude. If thats not sufficient, name something you want. You know I'm well connected, so I can locate whatever or whoever you want.

asdasdasd

Helena,

I feel obligated to offer medical assistance for you. We have the best automated physicians available, should you need them.

As for your... request. I'm directing this channel to Alan Stacker, who is "experienced" in the recovery of such things. He'll handle it.

In the meantime, I've sent messages to both Geoff and John, to try and negotiate. I ask this from you as a last resort, and I offer my thanks in return.

asdasdasdasdasd

Helena,

I've patched you into the network between Geoff and I, for monitoring purposes. John has yet to respond, but I doubt he will. Stacker will arrive shortly, I've relayed your request of an introduction.

I hope, for their sake, negotiations dont break down.

[Image: PWRKGig.jpg]

Greetings Ms. Devine.

Apologies for the late reply, our repair crews have just finished repairing our communications array after a run in with a rogue corsair.

I am Alan Stacker, former Fleet Admiral of Task Force Gladius of the Hellfire Legion. Task Force Gladius main goal was to evacuate refugees and casualties from Leeds and bring them to PEOC (Point Exodus Orbital Colony) a processing base in orbit of Guadalajara. Those "deemed fit" were added to our ranks while the rest we planned on sending on liners and transports to New York, provoke the navy and use the publicity to pin the navy as the heartless beasts that they are. Unfortunately this independent plan was discovered by the main Legion forces and was quickly shut down with most of Gladius, imprisoned, missing, killed, or "reconditioned".

While on PEOC I was also responsible for the designs of the HLX-7 Virus. HLX was designed to kill a lot of people, very painfully and very quick. It is absorbed by breathing, eating, or contact with open wounds. It then begins to overpower the nervous system, causing the person it affected to feel as if their entire body is melting in acid. It chokes out the other senses and overloads the heart until they die. Using refugees I collected as test subjects. I continued my work in secret after the Schism between Harland Voss' forces and Gladius, before Pierce found me and offered me a position. I jumped ship with the nerve toxin in tow.

As for your "nutrients" do you have a preference for the source, or house for me to acquire them from, also if you'd prefer them dead or alive? Most of my subjects I acquired from Leeds so you can count on me.

At your service,

Alan Stacker

|Signal Lost|
Pages: 1 2