Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Resignation as Chief of Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JD Masket stands in front of his assembled officers with a grim look on his face

Good Morning gentlemen. It has been an honor serving as your chief, and I have done everything in my power to uphold the standards of justice in this police force that protects Liberty and I have striven to maintain its integrity. This is why it pains me to address some accusations that have been levelled against me. Most of you will not be aware of this, but I have been accused of conspiring with artifact traders.

This is false, however I can no longer keep certain truths from coming to light. When I joined the LPI, Matt Myers found me on the streets of Manhattan alone with no memory, just another street bum. They called me "John Doe" and I signed up as a recruit. Liberty became my home that day and I have and will continue to fight for it.

It was only later that I was able to find my roots, so to speak. I am not a Libertonian. My name is Zenon Benitez and I am a cretan. My ship was damaged during a raid in the omegas and I wandered my way to Liberty in a stolen shuttle. In light of this I feel it best to resign my position as Chief of Police, and pass it on to Jax Rogers, who I know will perform this duty with zeal and integrity.

Zenon walks back into his office as the assembled officers stare in silence.