Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Them Dawson Lads [Localised Encryption]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CommsID: Sian Breacon
Recipients: Dawson Base Communications

Aey'up Lads! Breacon here.

Bumped inta couple ya'lads the other day, outside Denver. Quite the show...gotta say ya'certainly know how'ta leave an impression, even without a firework show courtesy of'em Kusari lads. Glad t'see Dawson back on two feet.

As ya'Dawson chaps'll be rebuilding from ya'downtime recently, I wan'ta take the opportunity t'make a shameless plug. I can nae speak for all m'Dublin brethren, but if'ya need som'stuff from Bretonia delivered to'ya door or a helping hand from ya'friendly neighbourhood Mol'. feel free t'give a shout.

Alright, m'shameless plug is over.

-Breacon

Transmission Terminated

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/v82TZV1.jpg?1[/img]

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
Zoé "Wrench Wench" Blackburn

Dawson Base - Hudson System

That frakin' you, Sian? What're ya doin' with'em pirates, doll? Thought you'd still be workin' for that fire extinguisher Clarke over'ere in Bretland! Ye want to come over'ere and get zozzled a bit drinkin' one on the ol' times?

But since ye asked - we could really use some stuff here. 'specially gold'n copper'n whatnot - damn guys on this bolthole have no clue how to maintain a ship, let'lone a base. One of'em even is so stupid, he's dewdroppin' 'round wherever, holding up a chip of wire and thinkin' that he's improvin' the neural net signal somehow.

So walk your gams over'ere and bring some gigglewater, willye?

Zoé Blackburn! Y'gotta be kidding me. T'be true, I believed ya'dead. Warms the cockles of m'heart t'see you in one piece. I could never say nae to a drink with'a chum. Long story short, Clarke does nae pay as much as ye'Scallies on the black market... and when ya'hearts gone ye'follow ya'pocket. How did'ya end up with the Dawson lot?

Blimey Zoé, ya pals sound like nutters. Gold'n'copper, aye? That I can do, but ye'be better off telling me how much of the good stuff ye'want and what'ya chaps have t'cart back Dublin way. I like'ya lads, but when'ya risking ya'life...

-Breacon

Transmission Terminated

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message

B'lieved me dead? Think 'bout that 'nother time, doll - ye can't put me in an overcoat that easily. Who do ya think should've done that? Mean, that boob Clarke sure didn't.
Ended up here when my contract ended. Turns out Bowex doesn't like smokin' weed on the job any more than'em Libertonians, so they kicked me out. Didn't really have that much after that, been there, done that, but somehow I ended up on Dawson. They had some damn good dope peddlers here, y'can believe me! An' well, after that, couldn't really refuse to help'em out. Have to give some of'em boobs a wrench to the face if'ey mistake me for one of'em pro skirts that used to hang 'round here, but it's easier than sittin' in a cockpit all day with some dumb egg bossin' ye around.

Back t'business, though. Don't have that much t'offer, to be frank with ye, but some creds. Ye might try stoppin' at one of'em rogue bases in the other systems on yer way back, they usually have stuff to carry away. 'bout the amount - 500 tons of each metal should be the bees knees. Remember to pack heat when ye're comin' here though - there's a ton of scoundrels in 'em guest quarters.

See ya around, doll!

Ya nae'r know Zoé, these days ya'think everyone is trying t'kill everyone else. Not that I mind. Bit o'conflict is good for business, aye? Bowex was nae'r gonna suit ya'lass. Was trying t'put a circular piece in one of'em square holes - a Bretonian corp' ain't what I'd call Liberal... Ya'on the dope, 'ey? Bret' aint't got much of a dope-scene, but if'ya ever fancy a batch ya'be sure t'let me know. I'll kite it over along with a shipment. On t'note of wrenchs, nae'r a bad idea... lost count of t'number of bloody noses of som'Scally Mol' I've left trying t'find a wee respect. Lads... what'ya gonna do, ey?

Right, business time. Five hundred tonnes of gold'n'copper. Aye, that's doable. Shame ye'lads don't have something ta'cart away but that's nae an issue. Sure'm Junker lads... or even them Ames lads will have som'thing. Ya'got som'kind of stash ye'want me to store these goods for'ya? If'em Scoundrels you mention get there hands on'em... nae'r know where it'll end up.

-Breacon

Transmission Terminated

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message

Can't do nothin', I guess. But ye, certainly, if ya could get me some more of the stuff wouldn't hurt. Mean, got quite the stash o'er here, but ya can never be careful 'nough, can ye?

Talkin' business, I got a few of'em eggs 'round Dawson to start carrying stuff from Buffalo o'er here so I can actually work. 's a bit closer to the 'usual' routes - means ya could just go'n stash it in that. I'll send ya the credentials, and I'm sure that bluenose Freddo'll spot ye a few clams for every shipment ya make. Seem fair t'ya? Make sure ye show up 'round here some time though. Still wanna have that gigglejuice.