Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jir.So-Kinh Pilot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Jax Rogers
Encryption: Standard
Date of Receiving: 1/1/823 A.S.

I'm just going to.. umm. Leave the material here.

>External Link<

I dont even think I should bother with the logs, the recording from aboard the Florence clearly shows your actions. If you still dont see clearly whats the problem, then I got this to explain it for you.

Quote:V. Obstructing the course of justice.

Any individual preventing, evading or delaying the administration of punishment on to an individual found to be breaking the law will be subject to any punishment deemed necessary by the ranking officer on duty.

Destroying or stealing cargo from the wreck of an individual who has been destroyed for breaking the law counts as obstructing the course of justice. Evidence must be confiscated by the Primary Fleets, with secondary priority going to the rest of the Liberty forces. Attempts to prevent this action will be considered accordingly. The only exception to this is when the commanding officer on the scene gives verbal exemption to those wishing to scavenge the wreck of a criminal's ship.

Allowing criminals to dock on a neutral station within the House of Liberty is also deemed to be obstructing the course of justice, as is any attempt to protect or hide them from the Liberty forces.

You have forty eight hours to respond to this communication, explain yourself and pay a fine of ten million credits to the account of LPI-Leavenworth, or consequences will be issued.

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]
...connecton established...
...receiving message...
...encryption in progress...

Subject: LPI
Recipient: Mr Rogers
Sender: Jir So-Kinh

Tidings.

I can explain it to you. I saw no sense in your vessel to complete the chase, seeing how Florence's captain failed to show some courage and deal with the pirate head-on. By these actions, I wanted to conclude a clear statement your kind is too cowardish to face danger head to head. In the end, the LPI vessel simply wandered away.

If you cannot cope with a small fighter like mine - nor the inferior vessel as 'Scylla'-class, as I wanted to show out your weaknesses - I fail to recognize if you are truly able to defend Liberty, if your balls are non-existant. But, that's pretty obvious for a private company acting as a legit police force. As for the money, you will have to wait, hence I am low in the sack to even pay half of it.

Or, perhaps, if you wanted to hire me - we would be even in that matter, would we not? For sure, you would not like yet another hiregun working for bad guys, eh? But then, I have heard that LPI actually just like to extort people. Prove me otherwise.

...decryption complete...
...connection terminated...

Date of Receiving: 1/2/823 A.S.

No matter what weird delusion of yours you were trying to fulfill, I don't really care what people get turned on by, an offense is an offense. And this was a severe one. On the footage you can clearly see that you weren't even allowing the Florences Heavy Artillery to be launched towards the Rogue capital vessel. And you speak of cowardness. How about, I'll just assume you were on drugs and call it a day? We got a nifty contract for Wisp to construct addict treatment facilities aboard the Texas prisons, so you will have the honor of being the first patient there.

As far as the fine money is concerned, you are walking a thin line young man, women, whatever the heck you are. With strongly build evidence material such as the one I posses I can have you swapping the main deck of Terminal Island by the day after tomorrow, and not by the end, but the morning. The deadline is still the same, forty eight hours, or measures will be taken. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

...receiving message...

Tidings.

I am afraid I must refuse the quite wonderful invitation to prisons in Texas System. Wisp is gossiped for a rather questionable practices outside Liberty, but that is neither place nor time to mention it. Going back to the topic, accusing me to be FIY? Now, these are serious accusations, I say.

If you are interested however, I can offer something more than these ten million credits... Certain information, some documents or even a contract perhaps? A 'special' gift, hm? No one would have to know about it, Mr Rogers. But, if it does not satisfy you, LPI will have to wait in a deadline depicted in your-so-glorious law codex.

Tsk, tsk. You are quite unlucky I say. I know there are rumors going around, not considering Wisp, but considering our officers taking little "gifts". But sadly, I am one of the officers who live for the name, who live to be known and who live to clear scum off the lanes, rather then to be loaded full of dirty money and what not. I feel like I should add attempt of bribery to the list of offenses and maybe, just maybe have you locked up without any option to compensate? Seriously, our prison liner Terminal Island needs a new janitor you would fit perfectly! But to be honest anyone would.

Okay, last time kid. Listen to me, and be a good boy or whatever. Your deadline is forty eight hours starting NOW. There, you even got a little extra time to gather up the sum. If you fail to forward the payment to the neurlanet account of LPI-Leavenworth you might just find your docking rights to all Liberty installations, kinda missing in action. And we wouldn't want that now wouldn't we?

...receiving message...

Tidings.

I'm not quite interested into janitor position, so, uh. Here's the money we have been chatting about. Plus a bonus. Donut eaters love bonuses, isn't it?

Holla if you need me, lah.

The payment has been received. I hope you learned your lesson because next time I wont be so nice, and might make you either bankrupt or locked up. You are lucky that you're just a first offender.

Regards.

...receiving message...

Whatever.