Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari State Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...connecton established...
...receiving message...
...encryption in progress...

Subject: Medication
Recipient: KSP
Sender: Jir So-Kinh

Tidings.

I came across the DRK Law Codex and I found out I am not able to possess Cardamine within its borders (3-1-1 KLC). However, due to my... illness, I require at least one unit of Cardi per flight. I would like to make a registration of such a situation, in case if my vessel was caught and falsely accused of "shipping illegal contraband". Take note I will not be having more than 1-2 vials of said commodity - for private usage.

Such a request is considered temporal but without time limit, until I Stabiline treatment would be proven successful to cope with my illness.

...decryption complete...
...connection terminated...
[Image: KAh5ArU.png]
To: Jir So-Kinh
Date of Receiving: 1/2/823 A.S.

Konbanwa, Ko-Kinh san, I decided to accept your offer, but with a few regulations

1. You are allowed to carry NO MORE THAN 2 vials of cardaine.
2. KSP has the right to take away your right to carry cardamine in Kusari space, at any moment,
3. If any law enforcer will try to arrest you, contact me immediately.
4. You can't transfer cardamine vials for other people except you
5. Your offer could be fully accepted ONLY after talking with Kusari Kaigun

Signed
Chokan Hideaki Honda
[Image: KAh5ArU.png]
To: Jir So-Kinh
Date of Receiving: 1/2/823 A.S.

Konbanwa, Ko-Kinh san, unfortunately. Kaigun declined this offer. He said, if you really ill, you must search for treatment with Cryer and Stabiline. So you are not allowed to carry cardamine in Kusari Space anymore.

Signed
Chokan Hideaki Honda
...connecton established...
...receiving message...
...encryption in progress...

Subject: Medication
Recipient: KSP
Sender: Jir So-Kinh

Tidings.

Looks like I will be not entering Kusari Space anymore then, until further notice. I will keep in touch, as I am away for talks with Cryer Solutions regarding my... illness. As I mentioned before however, current form of Stabiline is unable to cope with several other problems of mine connected to behaviour.

...decryption complete...
...connection terminated...