Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Kepler Crunch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(01-02-2016, 05:35 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2016, 05:30 AM)King Boo Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't listed, you can't participate. Sorry.

Please add that to the OP.
I was about to bring my scylla there for easy blues.

I don't think he meant you can't participate at all, just that you won't matter for points and you get no event rewards.
Glad to know. Would this interfere with the no teamup rule? If the, say, Rogues team up with Junkers against the Hogosha and Xenos, for example.
What's the difference between points and event rewards.
Also I love how sindroms is leading you guys to slowly stop being so vague and explain everything [sarcasm].
(01-02-2016, 03:19 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between points and event rewards.

If you read the OP you'll answer your own question.
1 million / kill.
Hm.
I would have gone to 10. Or 5 at least, intuitively.

I guess I'll have to make a shippy for the region! ;D

~ Jack, the Hogosha, I think. Big Grin
It is not really an event with a rich background so I really like the 1.000.000.

I mean everyone has a lot of money already anyways so it pays your ammo at least.
(01-02-2016, 03:52 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]1 million / kill.
Hm.
I would have gone to 10. Or 5 at least, intuitively.

I guess I'll have to make a shippy for the region! ;D

~ Jack, the Hogosha, I think. Big Grin

Ahem.

You're welcome to cash in. And I'm sure Congress is paying mighty well for the opposite too.
The last event was nice, we'll see how it goes. Such a small reward is bad...5 mils was better as great reward.
Not reporting a bug because literally noone has fought yet, but are the official Junker faction IDs registered for the event?
When is the date and time for this, I might just bring my indie Junker GB thats sitting around doing nothing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7