Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Kepler Crunch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Now :)
(01-02-2016, 04:41 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]When is the date and time for this, I might just bring my indie Junker GB thats sitting around doing nothing

It's currently ongoing, and will continue until someone wins that progress bar, or the admins get bored with it.
I killed a Junker with my Xeno and got no cash. Also the kill didn't count.
Dishing out a minimum of 25million credits on a 1mil per kill event is not really motivating. I thought the purpose of these was to motivate people to make characters they otherwise would not have. 1 Mil is not even enough to cover a nukemine/missile/torpedo loadout restock.

Once more you are given tools to make something amazing, but you guys have no frigging clue what to do with it.
Bug encountered: I (Junker ID) was snacked by a Xeno... and... Hogosha got 5 points!

And... Bohhhoooo! I am le first casualty in the event!!!!! Big Grin
(01-02-2016, 04:51 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Once more you are given tools to make something amazing, but you guys have no frigging clue what to do with it.
Oh, ma bad... I thought we were still talking about the nomad cloaks... nevermind...
(01-02-2016, 04:51 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Dishing out a minimum of 25million credits on a 1mil per kill event is not really motivating. I thought the purpose of these was to motivate people to make characters they otherwise would not have. 1 Mil is not even enough to cover a nukemine/missile/torpedo loadout restock.

Once more you are given tools to make something amazing, but you guys have no frigging clue what to do with it.

Furthermore these factions are notorious for having low player bases. I thought the purpose of such events is to reinvigorate factions that suffer from lack of players (heck two of the NPC factions involved don't even have official factions any more). I can't stress how important it is to actually have a decent incentive for people to partake, dare I say this event requires bigger credit rewards than previous ones. This isn't GRN or LN who have players ready to partake on a whim for obvious reasons. These are factions who are niche in their roleplay, and have never had large player bases as a result. Unless you count dormant Salvagers, I wouldn't really call Junkers that active - typically they're just a go to trader ID that was massively popular back when Pscrap was a worthwhile commodity due to the route and the ship being OP. These days even Junkers are a rare sight tbh.

So to reiterate: please add some high credit rewards to encourage players to partake.

Also as a side note I don't think it's a good idea to let other factions partake - especially against Xenos. Xenos can't fly caps OR gunboats, so if caps start piling up on the other two sides Xenos are going to be at an unfair disadvantage.
(01-02-2016, 04:50 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]I killed a Junker with my Xeno and got no cash. Also the kill didn't count.

(01-02-2016, 04:51 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Bug encountered: I (Junker ID) was snacked by a Xeno... and... Hogosha got 5 points!

And... Bohhhoooo! I am le first casualty in the event!!!!! Big Grin

We're going to fix it as soon as possible. Also ey, I will poke others and ask for bigger rewards.
I'd like to see Xeno pelican squad...
Why do all of these events keep happening around Liberty and involving Liberty groups, there are other areas of the game (although perhaps not as popular)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7