Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cryer Solutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...connecton established...
...receiving message...
...encryption in progress...

Subject: Orange Medication
Recipient: Cryer Solutions
Sender: Jir So-Kinh

Tidings.

I have an illness which requires taking a Cardamine pill, and usual treatment with Stabiline failed to succeed. I would need a prescription made by your doctors, which would allow me to carry one or two Cardamine vials for personal use - as a document fully recognized by lawful authorities and similiar political bodies. It would save me away from trouble caused by just one vial.

...decryption complete...
...connection terminated...
[Image: hOnsZ73.png]

Sender: Lazrius Hawkins

Subject: Cardamine

Priority: Medium

Encryption: Medium

Dear Jir So-Kinh
My name is Lazrius Hawkins President of Cryer Solutions. After reading your transmission, I regret to tell you that you have not provided nearly enough details to for us to even consider allowing you to take Cadamine. Even if you say it is a must we must have some more details, Cardmine is to restricted and not to mention illegal in the 4 major houses, for us to allow almost anyone to have a valid reason to be ignored when carrying it.

If you provide details on the following we may consider allowing you to possess this in small amounts, and of course like everything else we would have to work something out regarding the house governments.
We need details on:

--> Reason for Illness
--> Why Cardamine is the Solution in your eyes.
--> Why do you think Stabiline did not work.
--> Have you ever taken Cardamine?

I am looking forward to your reply

Dr. Lazrius Hawkins
President of Cryer Solutions.

[Image: rSNQFZW.png]
...receiving message...

Tidings.

Well well, plenty of questions you have here. Well, it would be proper to answer them in order to include more info, right? It's a quite... problematic matter, so I will fill you with every info you would need to conclude with further decision. But then, I find mutual help acceptable, of course. Friend in need is a friend indeed.

--> Reason for Illness
Partial mental illness, caused by some sort of trauma, which however also affected my physical abilities to the extent. Further info are... rather unknown to me, due to original medical data being missing. Take into account some minor DNA alternations, as well.

--> Why Cardamine is the Solution in your eyes.
I've been taking Cardamine since my early years, due to aforementioned illness, with no alternative drugs or medications taking ahold the sympthomes.

--> Why do you think Stabiline did not work.
No effect in case of Stabiline. Actually, I felt more depressed and had a way stronger urge for sadness and self-depression, unable to pilot any ship or even being 'social', as some people say.

--> Have you ever taken Cardamine?
Check answer number two, I suppose. I'm still taking it up to day, half of the vial per 24 hours.

I do believe all these might be good answers, since I'm not medic myself, but I've been under strong medicial overseer some time ago. The Cardamine was believed to be the best solution, but no official statement reached anywhere, as original documents regarding my health were destroyed.

Dear Jir So-Kinh
Based on what little O have been told, it would defiantly seem like the Trauma is causing some issues. If it is not to difficult for you... May I request an audience with you. Perhaps me or another one of our doctors can discover the root and remove this. This would then allow us to remove your dependently. This has the potential to be a easier and more lawful treatment option.

The longer you are afflicted by a Cardamine addiction the longer you are subject to genetic damage. We must to everything in our power to prevent this in as many people as possible.
I do have another idea... But I would only tell you in person.

I am looking foreword to your reply.

Dr. Lazrius Hawkins

...receiving message...

Tidings.

I... It would be problematic, to some extent, but I can get into one station of yours - far away from public eyes. I require huge discretion and... some sort of tolerance. Tell me the place and I'm all ready to go.

A place like Atka Research Station in Sigmas. If there, I know the way.

Dear Jir So-Kinh
I understand your desire to be discrete. If you make you way there I can personally meet you there.

Thank you for understanding.

Dr. Lazrius Hawkins