Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Katherine * Jack | From: Unverfied location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Unlike most other types of encyptions, the one played in this message is rather old. But the tag came from a ship both pilots knew of. A Rheinlander showed up on screen, looking rather unhappy.*

Jack...Katherine...
Normally I'd say hello...but in this case I won't keep you for long...

*The relay statics blindly as the girl, clearly Kole, gets closer to the screen*

This is your only warning...
back off...
Katherine will know what I mean...

*Backing away to the bridge view*

Last chance Katherine...
I hold bare respect for you at this point...

Don't make me see you as one of 'their' agents...
I hate violence...
But you've forced my hand after this...
Don't try it again...this is the only warning I will send..
Jack...keep her under control...you know I hate shedding blood..
But I will, if I have to protect myself...

*the transmission is lost as the cruiser removes itself from that system, leaving the off and on chance of getting a message through when it appears*

Hello there, Kole.
With the limited time that you've interacted with myself, i'm surprised you haven't figured out the order of inefficiencies, when you're trying to convince us of something. Katherine may be her own person, although she's smart enough to have her own methodology when it comes to things of this nature.

I don't pretend to know what you're talking about, although I can guarantee that a 'warning' in the form that you've offered, won't get you very far. If you want something, come get it Kole. You know where we are. I'll leave this message without it's self-deletion, so you can track it. We have no form of armaments, I still don't believe in using violence.

If you have something to say. Come and say it personally. You won't earn any respect otherwise. Especially because you're talking back to us of all people. Anyone who wants to deal with Katherine, comes through me first.

[Image: u5SMDYq.png]

CommID: Katherine Snow
Recipient: Heh

N/A -=/=- N/A
N/A proxy -=/=- N/A

Encryption: The Burning Skull ~ Enigma44-81-56-Delta35-49-Fox34-64-25
Subject: Ayyyy?

Hmph, Hellow to you as well,

I got used to this kind of ~warning~, Kole. I really don't care about it nor I am going to be scared of you as well. Just remember, I know you well, we used to work together after all under Sandera's command.

So this is MY game, honey. You can't just storm in, disturb my business and then threat me. Show me you are in my league and come to visit us, will ya? I'm looking forward, hun.

~Katherine