Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sergeant Sian Breacon | RE: What is going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission from Planet New London, New London System.
09/01/823 A.S.
[Image: wLz7B.png]
To: Sergeant Sian Breacon.
Priority: High.
Topic: What is going on?

Message Contents:
Sian, what is going on?

I've had reports fed back to me that you've surfaced and been seen consorting with pirates and terrorists; that you've gone over to their side! You've no idea how worried we all were. You just disappeared after going on annual leave: no-one had heard from you, your landlord had no idea what was going on. We thought you'd been abducted or killed!

I'm suppressing the reports for now, and I'm running this message through my personal account to keep it off the company network. What happened to you, Sian? It's not too late to come back, we can sort something out for you. You have friends inside the company who are worried for you and want you back. All you need to do is give the word.

Don't do something you'll regret forever, I implore you.

Andrew Peterson
Transmission End

CommID: Sian Breacon
Encryption: For'ya eyes only, alright?

Aey'up Peterson-sir.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before'ya reached out like this. I appreciate it, but I nae think it'll do any good... it may be too late for regrets. Let m'explain, aye? Ya'remember m'brother Jimmy? He got in a wee bit of a tussle with his bosses at BMM - he was demanding compensation for injury during his time in the fields. A week later, he disappeared. Ya'ould think at first he was just taking time out, i'm sure ya'ouldn't blame him. A whole week with nae contact, nae'r replying to comms? Makes a lass worried.

I did a wee bit of digging. Turns out, Grave's lads snubbed him. More than a wee bit angry at'em, I boarded Graves and demanded to see her. Naturally, they were nae too happy t'see me. Ya'know me enough to know what happened next. Furious, I put a couple'a guards are in the morgue, and I barely got out with m'skin on m'back.

After that, where else could I hide? Ya'can't simply fix som'thing like that... though if ya'tihnk ya could by all means giv'a bash at it. T'be honest with'ya sir... it's more than difficult to hold any faith in Bretonia once ya'brother is taken from ye, and when t'corps can get away with snubbing folks.

-Breacon

Transmission Terminated