Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kabukicho Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
*Incoming transmission*

COMM ID: Tomodachi
TO: Kabukicho Depot

Konnichiwa elders and brothers,

I bring you news of another successful run to supply our valuable allies the Corsairs with basic supplies.

Yesterday myself and one of our new Kobuns, Okamoto Daisuke took a container ship full of life saving food and basic supplies down to the planet Crete.

[Image: foodrun1.png]

I must say that it was a great honour to spend so much time with this new Black Dragon, he was eager to learn and amazed at the wonders of our galaxy; freely admitting he had never travelled so far from home through such strange, deadly and beautiful solar systems.

After delivering our cargo to the awaiting Corsairs on the planet we bid our friends good-bye and started the long journey back home.

*Tomodachi, Shateigasheira of the Black Dragon Society, out *
***Incoming Transmission***

Konnichiwa, brothers.

Following the request made here, (http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...t&p=552348)

I have recently received a cargo from the Lane Hackers of Diamonds, Counterfeit Software and Luxury Consumer Goods.

I have dropped off the Diamonds at our local office on Planet Kyushu, and the rest have been taken to Planet Crete.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7572/screen532.png
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8167/screen534.png
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6185/screen537.png
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4733/screen540.png
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4554/screen545.png
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6333/screen546.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9313/screen550.png

***Transmission Lost***
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: The Hand
Source: The Bureau, Black Dragon Security Offices...
Memorandum to: The Black Dragon Society

Gentlemen....

As you are aware, we are seeing increased activities in Kusari from enemy forces infringing our space and with traders thinking they can take a quick short cut jaunt across our space to increase their profits to our disadvantage.

My Security Forces at the Bureau are fully engaged in monitoring and combatting these incursions, but we are somewhat stretched with resources and so, currently struggle to deal with the strong flow of BDS membership applications.

Therefore, it would be appreciated if you would vet all new potential members extremely closely before allowing them to submit an application....and make sure the application itself is substantial enough to pass thorough security vetting.

Many of the applications I am seeing recently are thinner than a cheese slice and we have rooted out several enemy spies. It all makes for extra work.

Your attention in this matter would be appreciated.

The Hand
Chief of The Bureau
Black Dragon Security
*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Konosuke Nakumura

Greetings, Brothers.

Blood Dragon in activity last night interrupted my regular patrols. Fortunately, a Samurai of the KNF caught the terrorists and demanded they leave. When they characteristically refused, I came to the officer's aid in battle against two of their Blood Dragon VHFs.

We defeated the terrorists in battle, but I must say it was the valiant work of our Naval Forces that deserves the credit.

May our skies be safer tomorrow for our efforts today.

*End Transmission*
***Incoming transmission***

Sender ID: LY-Akihabara
Signed: Captain Madarame Ikki

Opening transmission...

[Image: 2iqy89l.jpg]

Konnichiwa all Hogosha and allies,

You may have heard of my yacht and its cruises: The Luxury Yacht Akihabara. I cater to the elite and the eccentric with games and company, or more simply put, gambling and prostitution.
I understand that these subjects fall under the protection of the Hogosha in the Kusari systems, which is something I do not wish to defy. As such, I would like to know how we can have a strong business relationship to keep each other stable and secure.

In addition, I would like to request the necessary services and contacts for Akihabara's greatest project: The reeducation of Golden Chrysanthemum women.
Akihabara wishes to gives these hysterical and misguided women a second chance as feminine and submissive wives. Ofcourse to fund this they will work on my ship for a short period of time and may only be married off to those who can afford a substantial donation.
I am in need of people who can capture these women and bring them in. This service will of course be met with decent bounties.

I look forward to further negotiations and a bright future together.

Sincerely,
captain Madarame Ikki

LY-Akihabara

***End transmission***
*Incoming Transmission*
To: LY-Akihabara
Copy To: The Black Dragon Society
Comm ID: Mazakatu Nagumo

Konnichiwa, Captain.

I am Mazakatu Nagumo, So-Honbucho of the Black Dragon Society. As Headquarters Chief I assist our Kumicho and sit on the Council of Elders - specifically, I oversee our domestic operations.

I have informed the Council of your request, and we are intrigued by what you may offer. You are most wise to understand that these . . . games and company . . . fall under our governance here. It is bold to suggest that you may offer something the Hogosha do not already, but your proposal is admittedly . . . unique.

We are simply businessmen, of course. The potential for a mutually beneficial relationship exists, should the appropriate terms be arranged. We will grant you formal audience aboard The Golden Dragon, flagship of the Black Dragon Society, where we will negotiate the terms of any agreement.

The following is an encoded string indicating where the Golden Dragon can be found:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...31765&st=40

We look forward to discussing this in person.

*End transmission*
*Automated Broadcast*
Message source: Kabukicho Depot

*Begin replay*

My brothers this day our Naval forces have scored a glorious victory over Outcast and Bounty Hunter's Guild forces in the Shikoku system. While the enemy incursion threatened the very core of our nation, the fearless forces of the Emperor prevailed, demostrating the unsurpassed might of Kusari.

I am honored to have men such as those of the Black Dragon Society who stood alongside the Naval Forces to do battle against the gaijin enemies of society. The military will not soon forget our support, and our enemies shall never forget the sound of our guns upon them.

This will not be the end though, be sure of it. We are not the police and this is not our battle. It is important that we do not put our operations unecessarily at risk. Nonetheless, the Bounty Hunters have long antagonised us, and the enforcers of the Emperor's law are feeling less sympathetic to them by the minute. Should any bounty hunters be spotted within Kusari or our allies specifically request assistance, chase the scum from our skies and kill them if they will not leave.

*Message repeats*
*Incoming Transmission*
Message to: The Black Dragon Society
Comm ID: Mazakatu Nagumo

Recent supply missions to Omicron Gamma have encountered increased resistance in Corsair space. In particular make note that Corsair pilots defending their local space may not be able/willing to come to the aid of our ships when they have other defense issues to care for.

Our ships are well defended and this is likely no cause for concern; but it is worth noting to avoid becoming dangerously complacent.

*End transmission*
**Urgent Message - Wideband Broadcast**
Message to: ALL MEMBERS - The Black Dragon Society

Brothers!

A time of reckoning is upon us. Due to an unfortunate combination of events recent levels of patrol and smuggling activity have reached near all-time lows. We must reinforce our presence across Kusari or risk being overtaken by outside interests and rival syndicates!

As headquarters chief I am issuing a general directive: all members of the Black Dragon Society are to redouble their efforts - more frequent patrols, more artifact and other trade, more privateering if required!

Do not think our enemies have not noticed our complaceny. I say with all seriousness that our very survival may be at stake if we do not resume our normal levels of activity.

I myself will increase my flights. I will fight tooth and nail before I let our enemies consume us in our darkest hour! Let no less be expected of all our warriors!

*End Transmission*
*Incoming Transmission*
Message to: The Black Dragon Society
Comm ID: Tomodachi

Konnichiwa brothers of the Black Dragon Society,

I am happy to report that in an effort to re-inforce our bonds of friendship with our Corsair allies I made a small trade run down to Crete yesterday.

[Image: tomo2-1.jpg]
I took my Raba the Hotei as I had heard reports of numerous GC in the area and so needed the reassurance that this important gesture would arrive safely to our friends.

As you can see from these images I took 1280 tons of food to Crete and almost as valuable to them a small quantity of light arms hidden amongst the sacks of grain.

[Image: tomo1.jpg]

I was warmly greeted by the Corsair people and promised to return soon with an even larger ship and more supplies.

On my way back I took purchase of a large quantity of artefacts to sell in Kusari.

Tomodachi - Shateigashira of the Black Dragon Society

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20