Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Closed] Sirius Coalition Job Board| Unlawful [ SCRA| ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]
People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition
Mission Board

Welcome to Coalition Mission Board for those without Coalition Citizenship.
While we normally do not use Sirian Credits we do have a sizable amount of Social Credits which can be converted into Sirius Credits at a 1-1 Ratio locally. Our present Funding for this is at 500,000,000 Credits

Definitions:
1) Hostile Entities to the Coalition at present claimable here includes Rheinland Military, Rheinland Federal Police, Marinenachrichtendienst, Kruger Minerals, Daumann Heavy Construction, Bretonian Armed Forces, Bretonian Police Authority, BMM, Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Liberty Navy, Liberty Security Force, Core or Corsair ID. Also those flying under the Reaper IFF are to be included as targets.
2) Coalition Areas of Interest: The Kingdom of Bretonia [Tau regions not applicable], The Federal Republic of Rheinland, The Omega Systems [ex: Omega-49, Omega 5, Omega-11 etc etc], Cayman, Omicron Gamma.

Section Alpha. Destruction of hostile entities
The Coalition is interested in making life uncomfortable for the enemy within the Coalition's Regions of Interest, go forth and give them our regards.
Payouts Include up to and including:
3 million for each destroyed freighter or transport [ may be claimed only by gunboats and below ]
4 million for each destroyed fighter or bomber [ may be claimed only by gunboats and below ]
8 million for each destroyed gunboat-class vessel
10 million for each destroyed cruiser-class vessel
12 million for each destroyed battleship- vessel

For enemies involved with the 'Primary Fleet' of the respective targets you will receive a 50% bonus when you have struck a successful kill. kills will only be paid out if your name and the name of the target is clearly identifiable.

Section Beta, Cargo interdiction
The Coalition has a low opinion of those who indulge in slavery, cardamine and artifact smuggling, we wish for you to make an example of these fools.
Any transport with said commodities should be stopped and asked to drop their illicit cargoes, we are offering 3500 per slave liberated, container of cardamine or artifact destroyed.( //free slaves = sell them on Freeports or Coalition allied bases such as Molly or Red Hessian Bases)
We require 2 timestamped screens of locating said commodities and destruction/liberating them.

Section Gamma, Registration Details

The Coalition has opened these tasks up to all sorts of individuals, those bearing Freelancer markings (ID), aligned with the Red Hessian movement, the Republic of Dublin (Mollys) or the LWB may freely take and claim these jobs. Those with unlisted Identification Papers may make their Work Visa submission at the following:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=135294

Transmission terminated

//Questions or comments can contact me on skype: tabrisanobi or PM me here on the forums.
- Updated with new Registration Details and Targets -
- Prices raised in accordance with economy -

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Jtjwt8S.gif]

Priority: Medium
To: Sirius Coalition Job Board

G'day,
I'm here to claim my money, I destroyed several ships.

Quote:[20.02.2016 16:19:59] Death: BMF|Imrik was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Freighter)
[20.02.2016 16:30:05] Death: BMF|FS.Muffin_Man was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Bomber)
[20.02.2016 16:39:40] Death: HMS-Poseidon was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Dunkirk)
[20.02.2016 17:14:26] Death: HMS-Argonaut was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Crecy)
[21.02.2016 02:04:46] Death: HMS-Kensington was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Gunboat)
[21.02.2016 20:23:46] Death: BMF|FS.-Albatross was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Bomber)
[21.02.2016 20:35:45] Death: BPA)Stephenson[OEP] was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Bomber)

Send the cash to Great.Ranger

That was all.

Recordings:
Identification

TRANSMISSION END

-Payout Given to 'Great.Ranger'.-

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

G'day,
I'm here to claim my money, I destroyed several ships.

Quote:[22.02.2016 16:45:25] Death: M:Bob was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Freighter)
[22.02.2016 17:08:48] Death: HMS-Poseidon was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Dunkirk)
[22.02.2016 17:18:34] Death: la.TRider was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Praefect)
[23.02.2016 01:23:18] Death: Pilgrim:Explorer was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun). (Corvo)

Send the cash to [M]-Great.Ranger

That was all.

Recordings:
Corsair Cruiser

TRANSMISSION END

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

G'day,
Bretonians were torched in droves I'd like some money for it please.

Send the cash to quicksilver
Recordings:
Boom (battleship)
Boom (Battleship)
Boom (Cruiser)
Boom(Battleship)
Boom (fighter)
Boom (fighter)
Boom (fighter)
Boom (gunboat)
Boom (gunboat)
Boom(gunboat)
Boom (gunboat)

TRANSMISSION END

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: 6fmbbrn.jpg]

Subject: Bounties

Sender ID: Brigade General Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

I see I can earn funds for killing Corrupt Rheinlanders and Corsairs? Here are some kills.

Send the funds to "quicksilver" please

Fighter kill

Gunboat kill

FIghter kill

Battleship kill

Fighter kill

Gunboat kill

Bomber kill

Bomber kill

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]
-Payouts Given-

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: 6fmbbrn.jpg]

Subject: Bounties

Sender ID: Brigade General Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

More Corrupt Rheinlanders and Corsairs have fallen to the might of the Volksrevolution. Here are some kills.

Send the funds to "[RHA]RHT-Muldenhammer" please.

Fighter

Cruiser

Figther

Fighter

FIghter

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]
Pages: 1 2