Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blackguard Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Following This thread here, we are bumping this thread and if needed, we will ask a mod to move it to faction review and feedback thread.
Hello.

I would like to discuss following things. I will speak on behalf of Commune.

Your lore write up is fine. However, I'm interested to see how do you actually "play the role" in game. It came to my concern because, as I was reviewing your reporting thread, and your reports, it seemed like you "instantly knew" about Commune and whom they are.

I was really questioning myself when your character, Tia Stormclaw all of sudden "hated" Nomak and Commune. You even stated that in two communications, one to The Brotherhood and one to Reavers and you asked them for cooperation because, your character apparently "hates" them. They seemed to ignore though, perhaps due to insufficient knowledge on what your group actually does?

We were discussing this in our skype group chat and we were really wondering, from where all this came from? We do not recall we had any interactions with Tia Stormclaw before you putted on [BG] tag, and as soon as you did, you begun with your "stance".

Why? Well, perhaps Blackguard is pretty new faction, but I remember that when Samarran Raiders were as well, new faction, and our lore stated that "we worship" Nomads, we still had to kiss their asses for like, two years, until they acknowledged our RP? We couldn't get straight to point of aliance and all that joint fighting stuff.

Until then, we were Slavers and Pirates. We were slowly building up our way toward what Commune today is. That path took us roughly six years. Six real years. And not even once being official too. Big Grin

We'd like to see more material that would justify your actual and initiative "hate" stance (any kind of reports, communications). As you can see from some of your reports, Nomak and Hussaini actualy approached to your member, and we questioned him, even if we actually knew, OORP-ly, what do you do and who you are.

Regards.
Okay. Since this whole post is one question it makes it easy for me.

This iRP "hate" started from the very beginning, before the BG was FIRST created.

The first transmission to Sapphire Raven from Joker HERE (The actual post) led Joker to believe that Nomak is closely related to the nomads, not mattering if its an alliance or simple ass kissing.

After things happened and I took a small break (along with removing the BG), I remade the Blackguard lore a bit which, was connected to its original lore from one year ago. Knowledge and any other information is what The Blackguard has from its Core days.

Knowing that Joker decided to go onto the nomad side by attempting to kill off BG members iRP, Tia remakes the BG and moves on with the work. That is where the BG and the Commune first met while I was on Joker's ship.

The report gave out information that you were nicely talking with Joker, then asking a BG member if we hunt nomads. (That is the important part). The whole BG basically knows, iRP that you guys are nomad lovers thanks to all the RP done (Even if its a small amount), along with the nice encounter in Delta where you protected an LSF vessel considered as a Wild/Nomad ship. This is where actual hate started. Along with that, Tia does not like Outcasts. Personal reasons. Since your ID and IFF reeks of them, there is enough reason to do that too.

I hope this answers your question.
I'm very skeptical when it comes to "opinionated" type of inRP mindset of a certain faction/character, but whatever fits you better. I'm interested to see if your character is more volumetric and her ideas to evolve, because that would mainly affect the faction as a whole, or it's just one-sided perspective.
(03-22-2017, 06:56 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very skeptical when it comes to "opinionated" type of inRP mindset of a certain faction/character, but whatever fits you better. I'm interested to see if your character is more volumetric and her ideas to evolve, because that would mainly affect the faction as a whole, or it's just one-sided perspective.

Everything can change at any time given.

Golanski might commit suicide, Tia might join the Nomads, Raven might disband Auxesia. These are just some random examples of what can happen without expecting something.

So to answer you question. Yes. I would say that my character is a dynamical one that can change her opinion about something all the time. I don't want a character like Tia to be static at all.

I hope this answers your question.
Well then, I'm looking forward for more interactions then and I wish you good luck ! ^_^
(03-22-2017, 07:16 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: [ -> ]Well then, I'm looking forward for more interactions then and I wish you good luck ! ^_^

Thanks. See you soon in space with friendly insult throwing Big Grin
Just kidding. Though our interactions might be always unfriendly, I believe they will be good enough.

P.S. I am here because I have to change something.
We have updated our lore quite a lot to meet the standard lore of the Primary Order| Fleet. We believe it checks good and that the Order HC should approve of this.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1881454

According to a reliable source in the Das Wilde official faction, only two groups have reasonable knowledge of Omega-58, the SOA, and the SCRA|.

Can you please explain how BG just knew about its location in the Omegas (where they never visit) and just happened to scout out all its bases.
(04-13-2017, 02:23 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1881454

According to a reliable source in the Das Wilde official faction, only two groups have reasonable knowledge of Omega-58, the SOA, and the SCRA|.

Can you please explain how BG just knew about its location in the Omegas (where they never visit) and just happened to scout out all its bases.

The term of exploration exists.

My member went in a bit too fast in the report and just stated it as Omega-58. I got him to change it a bit so it makes more sense.

And yes, if I went in a system that I enter for the first time, I would explore it, top to bottom. I mean anyone would.
Pages: 1 2