Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy Fleet Admiral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5YjnIZV.png]

Greetings to the current Fleet Admiral of the Liberty Navy fleets.

My name is Ray Jericho. I lead The Blackguard. If you wish to know more about us feel free to ask, but lets get to the real business.

With the cease fire in order with Rheinland I believe that by this time you have already started or will start soon your peace negotiations with them. I have also come to believe that it will not be easy at all. What you are about to do might cripple the Nomadic attacks in Liberty and Rheinalnd together. With that in mind I fear that the Nomad and Wild forces will try and disrupt that in any way possible. I would recommend to be careful on your next moves. We will provide assistance IF needed but do not expect much as we are a really small group.

I await your answer.

May the goddess of the hunt watch over us.

Master Hunter Ray Jericho

[Image: mH8itgW.png]
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: LCDR HENDERSON, Andy
TARGET ID: Ray Jericho
SUBJECT: Nomad threat
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

Greetigs Ray Jericho,

This is not the Admiral herself, but I was chosen as a representative to ask you a couple of questions to see if this communication is really worth the Admiral's attention.

While your information is interesting and quite intriguing, it's also quite vague and shallow. The Liberty Navy has not had any prior recorded encounters with the Blackguard before, hence why the credibility of you communique is very doubtful. The Navy is happy to know it's crippling Nomad operations and thanks you for the warning, however that raises questions on how you managed to get this information.

So if this really is an actual thing, I'd recommend filling in some more details on your group, and it's operation. Whether the attention of the Admiral is what you wish.

Regards,

Andy Henderson
Lieutenant Commander
First Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: 5YjnIZV.png]

The Blackguard was created several weeks after the first nomad war. We have been working on a way to shut them down completely, but we got.... In a bad situation. What we require is allies against the nomads. We are still looking for a way to destroy their lairs, but to the subject at hand. The information about the cease fire is known throughout half of Sirius and the peace negotiations would be a logical next step after it. I was in the LSF once I know how things like these work Lieutenant Commander. Second. The information on crippling the nomad forces with this is quite logical. While Liberty is having 2 fronts open with Gallia and Rheinland (which is halfway closed) nomads and Wild are not afraid to open a 3rd one right next to Fort Bush. I do read the news a lot. IF there is any other information you require me to fulfill I would be happy to do it. If there is nothing else upon that matter I would like to discuss it with the Fleet Admiral. Forgive my impatience, I feel we do not have much time left.

Master Hunter Jericho

[Image: mH8itgW.png]
***BOOSTING TRANSMISSION***
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

SENDER ID: FADM Harriet Fieldson ::: Liberty Navy, First Fleet
RECEIVER ID: Ray Jericho
SENT ON: 23 (Tuesday) ::: 02 (February) ::: 823
SUBJECT: Infromation?
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: HIGH

----------

Ray Jericho,

Well then Jericho if the Fleet Admiral's attention is what you wanted, then you've got it.

The peace negotiations have already taken place and the treaties are soon to be signed so the Rheinland front is closed on a De Facto perspective.

I suppose you know that the Liberty Security Force provides relevant information regarding these exotic matters and that Liberty's stance in nomad related activities is well known to be restricted to the specific divisions and agencies to handle.

Either way if information is what you've got, then information is what I could use. What exactly should the Navy be concerned about?

Regards,

Harriet Fieldson
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- - - - - TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - - -

Comm channel up...

Sender ID: Joker
[Image: fTdqJZo.jpg]

Run Encryption: 776-A2177
Encryption: S.C.A.R.
Importance: Medium
Subject: Information

Fleet Admiral.

I got some small amounts of information on your fugitive The.Cincinnati. It appears that he was fixing the ship to override the navy protocols and get the ship into fighting shape, which I believe you already encountered. He was going through Omicorns several weeks ago speaking of a man named Joshua Hunt. It appears that, that guy is dead. In any case, IF you have information on plans and goals of The.Cincinnati I may be of more help.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
[Image: p9shJ2L.png]

Greetings Fleet Admiral. I do hope you remember me as we spoke not too long ago.

As I have heard, peace negotiations with Rheinland whent....Well.

As my contact told me, you were engaged by nomads on the way there. I am glad that you have all managed to get your heads out in one piece.
You can see that we are in constant threat of the Nomads and it might get even worse. If it gets to...lets say, negotiation with Galia to fall back to the Taus which is a really hard thing to do, they will try to strike in once again. In the right way, Gallics can me talked to and the houses can be united, but there are people in between that will attempt to stop us.

If I gain any more info that might, lets say aid you, I will sent it to you. More to it, if you, by any chance notice who my contact is, please do not do harm to him. He is a man who lives up to his word, whatever it may be and therefore he should be trusted.

Until we meet again or until we contact each other again Fleet Admiral.

Safe skies

Master Hunter Joker

[Image: flcNUcX.png]