Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius Research Complex/Defense Station Administrator(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Administrator(s),

Your bases have been detected in the Sigma-13 system. The Guild was not contacted regarding the construction of these installations, and neither the research complex nor the defense station allow Guild ships to dock.

As a result, these bases are in violation of the GMG laws and regulations that cover the system.

Please explain.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

Administrator(s),

Almost 24 standard hours have passed since the sending of this message, yet despite evidence suggesting it has been viewed and acknowledged, there is no reply. Your change in docking rights is a step in the right direction, however, it is not enough.

If contact is not made within a suitable period of time, The Guild will be forced to take action against these installations.

We hope this situation will not reach such a point.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsv0p0rmcx.png]

Gas Miners Guild,

Greetings, This is the Sirius Tech Station and associates with the other 2 bases. sadly the administrators are having some problems. They are out of Sirius for the time and are unable to come back due to technical problems. As i read this message i contacted some maintenance personnel to change the docking rights. please give us some time so we can reach the base administrators and sort this problem out.

Yours,
Prof-Alexander.Flemming
--<Opening Comm Channel>--

Greetings Sir,
As requested here is all the information about our station
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134072
We also appolagise for the inconvenience we may have caused for this delay in replying but we had urgent health matters out of Sirius.
Ofcourse time is money and all matters must be properly adressed, as such we are ready to pay for any problems in GMG productivity
this situation may have caused as well as any fines as the GMG sees fit.
Respectfully await further instructions.
SRC
--<End of Communication>--

Administrator,

Following the conversation in space with you on the ship named JaLaEstou, I regret to inform you that, in addition to the flagrant law violations committed by the unauthorised construction project itself, The Guild has deemed your installation a threat to the security of the Sigma-13 system that will make no positive contribution to the well-being of the space it occupies.

As a result, I am afraid this is now a formal notification to evacuate and scuttle the station immediately. With the exception of those involved in the evacuation effort, ships attempting to supply, defend or otherwise reach this illegitimate construct will be destroyed upon detection. Your credits have been returned.

Failure to comply with Guild directives will result in further measures being taken.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura
-----

Administrator,

Despite your assertion, The Guild has no reason to believe the pilot of JaLaEstou is not the owner of the base in question. Part of the conversation with Guildmember Kento, following that with myself, included the following transmissions:

[01.02.2016 00:32:41] JaLaEstou: the fee i see in your laws is 15 m each base
[01.02.2016 00:36:37] JaLaEstou: can i pay now?

Shortly afterwards, a credit transfer to the amount of 30,000,000 credits was received by the account GMG|Keiji.Namura as sent from SRC, referenced in your previous message. This evidence suggests The Guild's recognition of the pilot of JaLaEstou's claims as base administrator is legitimate.

We ask that our request is promptly met, in order to avoid any unnecessary confrontation.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura
-----
-------
Communications Terminated