Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mao's RP stories [feedback]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The entire collection of my stories can be found accessing the SenAI interface hidden in my sig (click it).

First thing you'll see is a little introduction as to what is SenAI. Keep in mind that this character is based on very old RP but updated to today's standards. I use SenAI as a database for all my stories. InRP this character came into contact with all my characters and knows everything about them. It also has information about characters of other people. because SenAI is metagaming at its best, this character will never get itself involved with other RP stories and no one will ever have access to its database, inRP. It's like a goddess (if you watched "Lucy", you'll understand SenAI. It's based on Lucy). SenAI exists on the server but I hardly play it (her).

The important part is SenAI's database. It is split in 3 partitions (Location, Personnel, Vehicles) and you can click them. Everything is "Work in progress".

Locations will be used to describe the places where my characters spend their time. A bar, a villa, the interior of a base, etc, all will be described and if possible will contain pictures.
Personnel is the most complete partition to this date. While it still has a lot of placeholders, you'll find information about all my characters.
Vehicles is the newest addition. I'm planning on describing important vessels. Basically, every capital ship in my possession will get an entry here. Liners, Yachts, Research/Exploration ships and from time to time, snubs will be described here.

The partitions will also be linked between each other. A character will fly a ship, the ship would have landed at some point on some minor spaceport on a moon.

You will also see which characters/ships I actively play. Now don't get me wrong. If you see INACTIVE on some Unioner that doesn't mean you won't get pirated by him in game. It means that I'm not actively developing that character. I just jump on it from time to time to chill and relax or to participate to an event. However, good in game interaction might activate that character.

I never had a feedback thread because I imagined that people would send a PM if they have something to say about a story. I can't remember if I ever received one. Anyway, I'll just leave this here and see what comes next.

P.S. I see personal feedback threads became very popular lately.