Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: XA-Diamondback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming transimission---

Host: Unknown

Greetings! My name is Tollel, and i'm current captain of independent vehicle, what calls "Carrier Lazurite". It's typical "Bustard"-class civilian carrier for private freelancer's society.
And looks like we have some really nice offer for you. Really one.
Please, confirm that you will be available to contact in nearest 14 days. We shall meet and discuss some stuff in nearest week or two.

---Transmission terminated---
Ouray Base, Colorado System
01. Feb 823

Sender: Acting Commander Siobhan "Diamondback" O'Shea, Xeno Alliance
Recipient(s): 'Tollel', Return Ping
Priority: LOW
Encryption: MEDIUM
Subject: Answers

Tollel, huh? Strange sort of name, that. Doesn't exactly sound promising, neither. Or much like a real name at all. Neither does this talk of a 'private society'. I think I got a lot of questions already - and I'm probably gonna have more - but we'll start with the basics.

Obviously, you know who I am, but I ain't so certain we've met already. You'd better tell me who exactly you are, what you represent, and what you want from me before you can expect to get anything more than jack in return. I haven't seen any Bustard-class anythings in months, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

If I were you, I'd get to explaining myself ASAP.

- Siobhan O'Shea
Acting Commander, Xeno Alliance

Data Stream Terminated

That's all what we needed to know - that you are somewhere around and available for contact.
We will contact you soon, maybe - on saturday, and explain everything.

Greetings again, Siobhan.
Sorry for this small... delay. We just was waiting for our agent's arrival.
So, about the deal. We need to place on hold some... things. Yes. Away from this curious eyes around. Just for a few days. And we though that the Xeno Alliance will be the best choise, due to none will try to enter your home for an investigation.
Don't worry, it won't be just waste of your time. You will have a compensation. You will have 10 millions SC as the first donation. And 50 millions when we will come to take the items back.
Please, come to New York 06.02 in 18-20 UTC. We will contact you on the encrypted frequency.
Also, you will have the answers you've asked for. We just can't tell you everything on the open channels.
You will see Carrier "Lazurite" signature soon.
And better come in a bomber or freighter, to be ensured that you will have enough cargohold to take the items.

Bumping signal. The marked time is coming.

Host: Carrier "Lazurite"

Our ship in position and ready.