Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junker Congress .:J:. | From: The Liberty Police Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Jax Rogers
Encryption: Standard
Date of Receiving: 2/1/823 A.S.

Well, hello there congress officials. You'v had quite the hard time lately, with us law abiding people here in Liberty, and I think I'll be glad to add to that struggle. We got two very accurate reports with strong evidence of your organization's members clearly and awarely braking the following laws:

(05-19-2008, 10:26 PM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote: [ -> ]
--------------------------- SECTION THREE: EQUIPMENT ---------------------------

II. Small ships.

The possession of some small ships is illegal in Liberty. Small ships are classified as gunboats or anything below such as freighters and fighters. This most commonly applies to Freelancers and Mercenaries. The list is as follows:

Rheinland Police and Military ships (e.g. Wraith).
Rheinland criminal/revolutionary ships (e.g. Arbeiter, Odin, Sichel, etc.).
Outcast ships (e.g. Tridente).
Corsair ships (e.g. Gladiator).
Pirate ships (Z-line) (e.g. Barghest).
Lane Hacker ships (e.g. Lane Hacker Gunship).
Hellfire Legion ships (e.g. Prosecutor).
Order ships (e.g. Nephthys).
Nomad ships.
Gallic Royal Navy ships.
Gaian ships.
Gallic Brigand ships.
Coaliton ships.

Pilots flying these must either exit the house of Liberty immediately by the route specified by the officer on duty or turn the ship in for research or destruction purposes at the nearest station able to provide a replacement ship. Any resistance will result in the ship being destroyed.

III. Trade ships.

The following transport models are not permitted within the House of Liberty. All unmentioned transport class ships, including the ALG Mover, are permitted.

Colossus Rheinland Train
Behemoth Medium Transport
Uruz Container Transport
Bactrian Pirate Freighter
Pitbull Pirate Train
Bullmastiff Pirate Transport
Courier Brigand Freighter
Rock Badger Gallic Miner
Taureau Gallic Armored Transport
l'Ane Brigand Heavy Transport
Vache Gallic Train
Lucullus Gallic Liner
Pachyderme Gallic Advanced Train

Now I like to get straight to the point. Your organization will have to forward a payment of fines to LPI-Rikers as followed:

Ten million standard sirian credits for breaking section 3.2 by owning and flying an (assumably) illegally obtained unlawful vessel.

Ten million standard sirian credits for braking section 3.3 by owning and flying an unlicensed trade vessel listed in the before mentioned law.

The payments should be received, as far as seventy two hours after this communications has been sent out. Besides being issued fines the listed pilots have one week as well to turn the illegal vessels in for research or destruction, and replace them with something more suitable, with the exception of the pirate train which may register for a license following the registration guidelines listed in the laws. Failure to fulfill the above will result in the listed vessels docking rights to liberty installations being revoked, and heavier fines to be issued to the organization if they are caught again. Lets not make this too much of a mess. The evidence will be attached in once more. Have a good day.

>.:j:."El.Perro.Loco"<
>.:J:.Golden_Triangle<

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]
[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello constable Rogers,

Firstly I would like to say that I appreciate your professional demeanor in dealing with this issue, its a welcome departure from what we have experienced from your association in the past. Because of that I will comply and take care of said offense at my earliest possible chance. The offending Greyhound will be turned in for destruction and the Pirate Train will be registered. Fines will be paid within 24 hours. I am the captain of the Pirate Train in question, Golden_Triangle and I assure you it was constructed at our facilities by my men under my personal direction. I will register it as soon as I can but I have been flying it for several years as a junker and it has never been used for nefarious acts such as the name of the vessel implies.

Thank you and look forward to your payment shortly,

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director
I will still be covering the fines for both vessels but I just wanted to show you proof that the ship .:j:."El.Perro.Loco" is no longer or was not a Greyhound. Out of mutual respect and as measure of good will between our organizations I will still pay the fine for both infractions though.

Rico
I think this should cover both fines:

I will be contacting you in the near future regarding registration of the pirate train vessel

Rico

Date of Receiving: 2/2/823 A.S.

Good day to you mister Rico, the payment has been received, and I am happy to see that the Greyhound has been scraped and replaced for a suitable vessel. Oh the other hand the deadline for the pirate train registration still stands, but I will be patient. Hope to hear back from you soon.

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello constable Rogers,

I realize that I might have just missed the deadline but I'm not sure time moves a little slower out where I'm at, regardless here is the proof of neutral reputation you requested earlier:

(ooRP: As neutral as a junker is allowed to get)

Also here is a list of the places in which the Pirate Train model transports are produced below, according the most updated version of the Hitch Hikers Guide to Sirius.

Spoiler: Buying Locations
Base Owner System Location
Belfast Production Facility Mollys Newcastle Bretonia
Invergordon Space Port Junkers Inverness Bretonia
Offenbach Outpost Red Hessian Guard Omega-54 Border Worlds
Cartagena Shipyard Outcasts Omicron-81 Outcasts
Alcatraz Depot Liberty Rogues California Liberty
Vieques Shipyard Junker Guard Puerto Rico Liberty
Bielefeld Base Bundshuh Guard Luneburg Rheinland

As you can see the Junkers version of the Pirate Train which I possess was constructed by only the highest quality Junker ship fabricators in my home-system of Inverness. If you need further proof you can come to Inverness and I can personally introduce you to each and every one of the hands that produced the Golden_Triangle that are still alive. Although I'm sure that its not the type of place you would probably like to frequent.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service.

Thank you,

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director

Date of Receiving: 2/4/823 A.S.

The request has been processed and all checks out. The vessel can now legally be flown within Liberty space. But be assured that if we catch any of your ships in this situation again, their docking rights will be redacted without warning. We wont be so polite next time. Have a good day.