Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core (attn: AP Manufacturing) From: Director of Personnel, Sigma Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, Mr. Clarke. I have heard great things about you and your band of protectors of humanity.

To business.

I wish to purchase some AP-line ships for my private security from your manufacturers.
They are:
One (1) AP-385000 "Orca" Gunboat
Three (3) AP-12400 "Moray" Bombers

If you could get back to me with estimated costs and fees, I can have my representatives move in to pick them up within the week.

Reiko Horaki
Director of Personnel
Sigma Wing

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Ships
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mr. Horaki,

Mr. Clarke is actually presumed dead. I am the current CEO of AP Manufacturing.

Firstly before we get to business I'll be needing to know who you are and what your organization is.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Greetings, Mr. Nodtviet.

I head up a private security firm that is part of a Hogosha effort to clean up Kusari territory from some ne'er-do-wells, mostly Outcasts, a band of gunrunners, and the odd squatters and pirates.

Due to the system of alliances, we have Blood Dragons and GC terrorizing the Sigmas as well. We simply don't have the manufacturing base to deal with them in the numbers in which they are sent, so that's why we've turned to you for your AP-line ships. They have to be something if you're not using Kusari toys. Incidentally, we've been interdicting a lot of Premium Scrap and other materials headed for Omicron Alpha as of late.

Reiko Horaki
Director of Personnel
Sigma Wing

(//Also, it's Mrs. Horaki.)

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Ships
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Mrs. Horaki,

Hogosha? Dealing with Corsair affiliates isn't part of our business objectives. I don't think we'd feel comfortable selling you our vessels, in your line of work I don't think they'd be essential for you to conduct your business either. And what guarantee do we have that such untrustworthy clients won't try to employ these vessels against the GMG?

Alternatively, at either increased rates or in exchange for credits and something else we might still be willing to do business. I say that lightly however. I am giving you an opportunity to impress me.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::