Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From Zak Conner To BMF| Corporate Attorney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WCRc0l1.jpg]

Video communication channel opened...
Encryption: Very High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Investigation
To: Steve Malmsteen BMF| Corporate Attorney

Steve, i am glad you are back from your vacation and i hope your health is getting better now

Tow days ago William Deckard claim that our loyal polite Captain Andromeda Ascendant insulted him during the working hours while he was with the company uniform and on the company ship in a front of the employees and the customers in public, however he do not have any prove. I have investigated both of them verbally in a friendly manner and i found out from Ascendant tone of voice and face reactions and his body language during the conversation that he is saying the truth, in the other hand William Deckard was pausing a lot and his tone of voice was not calm at all and his answers was not organized or even logical and his body language was telling he is not saying the truth and he have a bad intention to create problems between the employees and causing a mess for BMF|.

I need from you a detailed report about what happened at all cost. hire a private detective ask around investigate them do whatever you want but get me THAT DETAILED REPORT ASAP. and i will pay you whatever you want.

You know you are my best friend away from business but i will not be able to approve any long vacations for you anymore, you are my right hand and the company need us. Lord Macrae will not be happy when he come back and find that we have some stupid problems that can affect our reputation!!!!.

Something else happened which is very suspicious. Christian Fisher is a new applicant to BMF| which i did not approve him yet or Tim Markem, however tow days ago i was passing by Isle of Skye and i was scanning the systems to see if there is any criminals activity. I found a ship with our company name on it called BMF|Thames. something which i do not remember, and no its not BMF|Thames.Valley ship this one is with me now. I i sent him a Communication Channel and he accepted and i asked him who is he/she, It took him/her ages to respond and then the answer was Caleb then he said call me fisher. and when i asked who gave you the access code for the company ships, he said its PaQuan Tinman... If PaQuan interviewed him and gave him his access code to be able to work, i do not mind. but his answer mixed 2 different people "Fisher and Caleb". and 5 Minutes after i started to trace the ship and it ended up in Omicron-92!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the ship disappeared from my trace scanner. Listen that day i was drinking lots of whisky, maybe i am mistaken and over thinking. But i suspect that there is something is going on. I need you to find it our and clear it with Paquan to see what is exactly going on. I will be working on a new access code for the company ships for more security i do not feel comfortable Steve. I will depend on you. I know i am putting too much on you specially that our private oriented detective by natural and security manager Noor Homeros is also in a vacation. I will be waiting for your report as i will terminate whoever proved that he lie or mistaken once i get the result of your report. thank you brother in advance, you are the Man!!!

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

[Image: Malmsteen_TB1.png]
> Receiver = Lord Zak Conner (BMF Deputy Manger)
> Identification = Sir Steve Malmsteen (BMF Corporate attorney)
> Subject = Investigation File 001
> Encryption = High Encryption
> Signal = Active

Good day Lord Zak Conner,
I hope that you are okay sir, and thank you for the support i received while i was receiving treatment at the hospital. Well, I started an investigation about this issues you given to me. I can assure for you that the results are quiet shocking sir. I will deliver to your office a bunch of documents which require your attention. Also another copy will be attached here in this transmission. Take your time checking those documents and after finishing reading them, then here is my recommendation. This vessel BMF|-Normandy have a bigger problems more than verbal abuse sir. This pilot William Deckard seems to fool us and join our ranks as a spy delivering some information and spicy it up by adding some from his own imagination to the public broadcasts. I recommend the termination of that pilot license and he should not wear the BMF tags any longer. Also i did communicate the authorities about some issues concerning him and here is a copy of the documents too. Thank you for your time sir, and i will get back to you on the other issues once the investigation is finished.

Regards,
BMF Corporate Attorney
Sir Steve Malmsteen

[Image: Malmsteen_TB2.png]

Video Communication Channel Opened...
To:Steve Malmsteen BMF| Corporate Attorney

Steve, well done brother you make me proud of you day after day, situation after situation. And i am sure Lord.MacRae will be proud of you as well when he comes back.

After reading carefully all the evidence and reports in details, i decided to terminate William Deckard from BMF|, today i will check with the accountant department and i will write official termination letter. Thanks again Steve and i will be waiting for the result of the rest of the Investigation. Please send it ASAP.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

Video Communication channel opened...
To:Steve Malmsteen BMF| Corporate Attorney

Steve, how are you ? any updates ?

By the way i have contacted Christian Fisher & Caleb Landrey via S.K.Y.P.E Protocol Call, guess what ? Both of them assured that they do not know anything about the ship BMF|Thames.River, its a trap Steve very soon expect another blackmail from another unknown contact claiming that BMF|Thames.River was doing something wrong. specially that i have seen this ship in Omicron-92 as i told you before. What the hell is going on Steve.

I have a very very bad news, i have received a message from Paquan. Paquan is very sick he is now in a secret hospital that doesn't want anyone to know where he is, he is not young Steve and he is very very very sick and its getting worse with him day after day. Paquan will not be here anymore Steve *Saying it with tears* and there is no estimated time for his return only god can help him now. I hate it when life became too rough on a very kind helpful person like Paquan such a kind heart person like him doesn't deserve how he is suffering right now, he is facing what no human can take. I am depressed i do not want to work i do not want to do anything and his situation can not get out of my mind. When i close my eyes i picture what he is in and it makes me cry, yeah i cry i am human after all and this guy do not deserve this, no one deserve it, and i hate it when i sit here helpless can not do anything to help him.

Even in his hard times he still care for the company i will show you part of his message concerns about the BMF|Thames.River issue

To answer your question. I've never given anyone in sirius to mistrust me and I'm not about to start now. I have not, nor will I ever give out the password to BMF. That is not my job or description. No I did not no matter what anyone says, I did not.

Now we need to identify who the hell is BMF|Thames.River and why the hell he claim that Paquan gave him the access code. We have a leak in our ranks and in the company access code. and this should be fixed ASAP.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager