Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---------- Incoming Transmission ----------

Sender: Unknown
Encryption: Low
Priority: High

For too long the people of Bretonia have been subject to your enslavement of the working class. For too long your corporation has stripped the rights of the many to increase the wealth of the few.

The Republic of Dublin is a prime example of your greed. Everyday you send fleets of Miners to steal the Gold that belongs to the people of Dublin. When the people resist you bring in the Fascist Bretonian Armed Forces to silence them. Isle of Skye is built from the deaths of thousands of innocent people who died to further your agenda.

Now you bring this corruption to Rheinland. You bring this stolen Gold to our home in an attempt to enslave my people. This will not be allowed to happen.

Now hear this, all ships you send on this fools errand will be met with force. Any Gold you send will be liberated by the Hessian Army, be it peacefully or by extreme force.

Your time of prosperity is at an end. The people shall prevail.

---------- Transmission Ended ----------
[Image: Malmsteen_TB1.png]
> Receiver = Returning to Same Signal
> Identification = Captain Steve Malmsteen (Corporate attorney)
> Subject = Who are you!
> Encryption = Medium Encryption
> Signal = Active

I am not forced to talk to a shadow, so next time send an identification name, so for the moment, i will call you Mr Unknown. First of all, This is Captain Steve Malmsteen, The Bretonia Mining and Manufacture corporate lawyer. Since i don't deal with imaginations very good, so i tend to like FACTS more, so accordingly, Do you have any proof of what you say? .. Alright, The second issue is simple, i will tell you straight without any words decorations, The BMF does not negotiate with terrorists or criminal organizations so if you belong to one of those, then save yourself the time and do not communicate with us again unless you want to hear the never ending silence of space!

[Image: Malmsteen_TB2.png]
---------- Incoming Transmission ----------

Sender: Unknown
Encryption: Low
Priority: High

*The man can be heard laughing*

I'm surprised to hear from you Malmsteen. Our intelligence indicated that you were currently of Sirius.

Nonetheless I think you have my organization mistaken for some sort of pirate group. We are simply people who refuse to bend to the will of corporations. You and your corporate masters are not welcome in Rheinland. I advise that you take our suggestion and ship your Gold elsewhere.

---------- Transmission Ended ----------
[Image: Malmsteen_TB1.png]
> Receiver = Returning to Same Signal
> Identification = Captain Steve Malmsteen (Corporate attorney)
> Subject = Another Chance
> Encryption = Medium Encryption
> Signal = Active

I don't know why i am giving you another chance to IDENTIFY yourself, .. Maybe because i cannot change my kind nature. Anyway, i don't mistake you for another one, simply because you gave no identification of who you are!. I can understand now, that you might be a rebellion movement or maybe some kind of separationists but still you are terribly miss-informed and i refuse to communicate back any longer unless you identify yourself properly and say who do you represent CLEARLY. it's your choice now to receive another reply to fix the illusions you are believing in, OR get nothing but the silence you should get!

[Image: Malmsteen_TB2.png]