Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gas Miners Guild, CC: Volgograd Industrial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Connected
[Image: kBgSzLg.gif]

Forwarded: GMG High Command
Accessing Files
Sender: Natasha Romanov

[Image: 1111.jpg]
"Privyet my Miner Comrades,

Our people have not been very active between each other, nor do I think we had any deals in the past. As of the recent rise up of our Economical Structure the Volgograd Industrial, we seek out for Companies we can get a mutual agreement or "benefit" out of a cooperation in expanding our economy. You are probably gonna ask what we can hand out, good question. As of having Molly and Hessian pacts around our Home System, we have access to Gold Ore and Blood Diamonds (if you know any other Goods that you may seek, tell us please). Our own product which we can hand out would be Vodka."
[Image: Gold.jpg][Image: Blood_diamonds.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt030v3MOo7iHmLCjRKiQ...bYP4HMRqO5]
"Any shipments you might require from down here in the Omegas, could be done by us. If you seek a more personal meeting however, I can contact our Minister of Plenty and together we can organize a meeting appropriatly. Do Svidan'Ya!"

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Ms. Romanov,

It is a pleasure to hear from yourself and the Coalition.

At this time, I am afraid The Guild does not intend on importing any of the commodities you have listed. However, we are currently exploring available business options, which may result in a change of circumstances. Were this to occur, we will gladly make contact with your organisation in order to secure a relevant shipping contract.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

Connected

Accessing Files

"Great news,

Da! We will await your contact. *Smirks Happily* Out-"

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

Connected

Accessing Files

"Privyet,

The Minister of Plenty sends his regards and would be happy if we could at least start to build up single purposed route, so we can later on see how good we advance in this. Maybe we could have a meeting somewhere and discuss this more privately?"

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

Connected

Accessing Files

"Privyet Miner Comrades,

It has finaly been produced, the Volgograd Ordinance. I bet now we can have something for an exchange? Awaiting your responce."

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Secretary Romanov,

Guild space is beset by enemies from all sides, be it the Outcast and Corsair menace from the Omicrons, or resident criminals in Kusari and Rheinland making their forays into their house's neighbouring systems. As a result, our paramilitary is constantly updating and improving to ensure the continued security of the Sigmas.

Should your Volgograd Ordinance product be determined to be of use in our paramilitary, we would be happy to become a paying customer for your equipment. As such, I would like to ask for a sample to be brought to Guild space, or should this not be feasible for the Coalition, to a neutral meeting point for Guild ships to collect.

Please inform me as to whether you find this satisfactory.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

Connected

Accessing Files

"Privyet Miner Comrades,

We'll bring you a sample as soon as possible. If you're experiencing trouble with pirates and any groups trying to harm you, you can also get in contact with our Army. I'm pretty sure on our trip they can also defend your Cargo Ships aswell as along ours and since recent Blood Dragon alliance treaty, we do have ships deployed around that region. Do Svidan'ya!"

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

Connected
[Image: nzdGXSj.png]

Accessing Files

[Image: sev-black-widow-the-avengers-de.jpg]
"Privyet Miner Comrades,

We haven't been in connection since our last conversation. We have brought a couple of those samples we mentioned last time. Meanwhile we're asking if we could possibly have a Meeting to discuss further cooperation? Awaiting your call."

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

Connected
[Image: nzdGXSj.png]

Accessing Files

[Image: sev-black-widow-the-avengers-de.jpg]
-BOOSTING SIGNAL-

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

Connected