Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Marauders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Estefania Casta
To: Junker Marauders
Tau/Cali proxy node - Kirkwall proxy node
Sigma/Ruiz proxy node
Bretonian Empire/Cape Wrath proxy node
Libertonian Republic/Comm-HUB Mactan - Cochrane proxy node

Sigma.broadband.spread - encryption Zeta-Alpha
Source: Ishmael
Topic: ---

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Estefania-PHL-SW-002A-R5_zpsb88dabb7.png]

Hola.
Quite the time passed since the last occasion where we had to deal with each other. I can't even remember how far it dates back to've seen one of you. But word is you're still out there and in active business so we may aswell give you a chance to prove you're still as valuable to Nacion, and more so to us, as you once used to be. Situation is that we're in search of a supplier for a vast variety of industrial material and construction resources in immense numbers. Enough to engineer the remnants of a moon with it, we're speaking the scale of multiple hundred million metric tons in its extent. It'll keep you occupied for weeks if not months and be assured you're compensated more than adequate should you take on the task. Drop-off point is Ishmael.
State your interest and capabilities, I'll send over the list once you came to a decision whether you can process our requirements.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Ghosts of Razgriz
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Deliveries

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'll get right down to business, as you've shown the same courtesy. While the amount of materials you've mentioned is indeed quite large, if your projected completion for this project is months down the line I can safely say that there should be little problem getting it all together within that time frame. Our pilots have a great deal of experience in making cargo deliveries to Outcast space and beyond. My only concern is over the destination. Where exactly is this "Ishmael" you want the goods delivered to? Once you clarify this and get the list of specific needed materials together I'll have my guys start to work on it immediately.

Transmission feed CLOSED