Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gas Miners Guild Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]
Yes hello, have flied with GMG few times, every time was quite ok. +0.5 to faction
Meph is always 10/10. Now fill up Iejima.

: <
GMG and Core alpha raid when
When will your battleship be out of bastille
Regarding your claim over Sigma-15 - I wonder how you explain that system which according to you "just emerged", already has RM base and even RFP docking ring in it (what is something you don´t build overnight). I recommend to read infocards about objects in that system before jumping forward with "this is new, lets claim it".

Personally, I would love if devs would have introduced new systems they way "here are new systems, what would you do?", but they didn´t, they implemented them with already created history. Thus claiming it newly discovered is...weird?

Edit: I guess we should speak with each other because when stuff introduced in ooRP way is handled wrong way inRP, it could end with real mess.
The announcement does not claim at any point that this is the first time Sigma-15 has been discovered.
I like it. Shaking things up.

<3
(05-14-2016, 07:40 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]The announcement does not claim at any point that this is the first time Sigma-15 has been discovered.
This part sounds like that to me
(05-14-2016, 06:55 PM)Gas Miners Guild Wrote: [ -> ]As a result, The Guild is proud to publicly announce the existence of the Sigma-15 and Sigma-21 systems to the rest of Sirius, friend, foe or otherwise.
Those systems are known for quite some time inRP to the rest of the Sirius. But if you want to retrospectively RP attempt to claim it, okay, Rheinland will strike roleplay back Smile
What it sounds like to you is a misunderstanding of the content of the message. There is still no claim this is the first time Sigma-15 has been discovered.

The message could publicly announce the existence of New York, it doesn't make a difference, it's RP propaganda. Nothing in the posts suggests retroactive RP either, or to that matter anything ooRP. It's quite clearly GMG inRP saying it claims the two systems regardless of what is or is not already in them. You shouldn't treat this ooRPly.

Oh, I want to add that in no way did I expect the post to go unchallenged inRP by the Rheinland government, Core, or perhaps even to go without a talking to from the Bundschuh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7